4th September 2011, 12:11 PM
csvp

After completing Law can I join Direct Inter Level? Any percentage requirement for it? Eligibility criteria for it?

Sir, I have completed by Law in 2008. Can I join directly to inter level? Is there any percentage requirements for it? What is the eligibility criteria for inter? and pls tell me my stand.

31st December 2017, 12:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Law can I join Direct Inter Level? Any percentage requirement for it? Eligibility criteria for it?

The eligibility criteria for intermediate level of CA,ICWA and CS course is that candidate should have done bachelor's degree. In case of IPCC, minimum of 55% marks is required.

You can apply for intermediate level of all the courses after completion of bachelor' degree in law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?