4th September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech after the completion of MCA course?

after the MCA can I do M.tech.
i have done mca and did not get job.

Answered in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FhooXRYRgo

5th September 2011, 01:18 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after the completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, After completing Your MCA Course you are eligible to apply for GATE Examination. GATE Stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and this examination was conducted by Indian Institute Of Technology IIT's.

>> To apply for this examination you need to complete your Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture.

OR

>> Completed his Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent form a recognised University.

Pre- Final year Candidates are Not eligible to apply for GATE Examination.

>> So, If you are Interested in GATE Examination, then please apply for this examination soon before the last date. The Dates of Next year GATE Examination was Already availiable in the official website.

>> Application form will be started form - 12/Sep/2011.
>> The last date of apply for this examination - 17/Oct/2011.

Interested candidates may apply for GATE Examination Online, And If you need more Information about GATE Examination then please check the official website -

http://gate.iitd.ac.in

GATE Important Dates 2012 - Click here
5th September 2011, 11:31 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes of course.You can appear for M.Tech examination after completing M.C.A.

After completing M.C.A course you are eligible to apply for GATE Examination.

GATE i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

The examination was conducted by the different Indian Institute of Technology's.

Eligibility Criteria for this examination(GATE) :-

The candidate should have a graduate degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture from any recognized university OR

The candidate should have a post graduate degree in Science/Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics from any recognized University.

The candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree can also apply for this examination.

Pre-final year of degree course candidates are not eligible to apply.

More details,Visit the official website :- http://gate.iitd.ac.in/GATE/index.php
5th September 2011, 11:41 AM
sanju38121

Yes, sir you are eligible for the m.tech but for this you have to crack GATE (graduate aptitude test) conducted by IITs every year. The qualification is graduation from a recognized university in engg/technology. The sale of form GATE will be started on 12sep2011 and last date of submission of application is 17 oct 2011.

For more details about GATE go to official website of GATE.
http://www.gate.iitd.ac.in.

Gud luck.
Regards
5th September 2011, 11:46 AM
vijendradutt

Yes,of course you can do M.Tech after completion of MCA.

Best of Luck............
6th September 2011, 02:08 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I do M.Tech after the completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Eligibility Criteria For GATE

Yes,you are definitely eligible for GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)

Eligibility

The following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2012:

-->Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

-->Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

-->Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.

-->Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.

-->Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
24th January 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

can i do mtech (in it) after bsc(it) without cracking GATE. ?
15th March 2012, 12:02 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you Completed his Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent form a recognised University.Pre- Final year Candidates are Not eligible to apply for GATE Examination. If you are Interested in GATE Examination, then please apply for this examination soon before the last date. The Dates of Next year GATE Examination was Already availiable in the official website.
good luck
24th September 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.C.A through distance education.Can i do M.Tech regular?
20th June 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I have done 11-12th commerce and then bcom . now I want to do Mca (3 years). And then after I want to do m.tech. So will I be eligible for M.tech after Mca. I am a commerce student. With statistics but not PCM group. Pls guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?