4th September 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

Sir, what is the eligibility criteria for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh) Group 1 and Group II exams.I am passed my Intermediate with 42% and completed my B-Tech graduation with 58%.Do i eligible for Group 1 exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  2. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1?
  3. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  4. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  5. When to expect APPSC Group 3 & 4 notifications? Preferred books, exams and selection procedure? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  7. What is the age required in CPMT entrance exam?
  8. What's the visual eligibility for the postcode-3 in Group 1 by APPSC?
  9. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  10. apspsc general studies previous papers
  11. Eligibility criteria for group I, II exam?
  12. Study Material to prepare for APPSC Group 2 Exam?
  13. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  14. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria for groups exam? How much percentage is required? Types of jobs which group II contant?
  16. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I join MCA course having passed BA with 50% and had Mathematics in 12th standard?
  18. After intermediate am I eligible for group exams?
25th September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

iam 33 years old .shall i attend group 1 exam of appsc
3rd October 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

sir , i have complete b.com , am i elegble to write to appsc ?
14th October 2011, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

graduation 52%, i can elegble to group 11 exams
15th October 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Iam having 83% in my ssc and 78.5% in 2 and 55%in b.tech am I elgebile to write group-2 and civil services exams
3rd November 2011, 11:01 PM
mohd qamar uddin

I am btech final year with 57% am i elgebile to write group 1
8th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

My name is j.shivakumar presently iam pursuing B.com final year how i prepare for group1 plz tell me d details n exam pattern and moreover iam suffering with diffective speech and having 10% of dumb by birth am i eligible for group1
my mail:[email protected]
14th November 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I passed 10 th in 1992, discontinued Intermediate, did BA in 2003. shall i eligible to write Group-1 or Group-2
23rd November 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am btech final year with 47% am i elgebile to write group II
24th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

am b.tech with 55% marks. am i eligible for group1 appsc exam?
28th November 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

% is not criteria u hav t0 prepare well & write it well .
28th November 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech graduation with 65% , can i eligible to write group 1 ,
please give us full details & mention %'s required in Graduation
Reply soon plsssss.....
29th November 2011, 12:41 PM
Yogender Reddy Peddinti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, what is the eligibility criteria for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh) Group 1 and Group II exams.I am passed my Intermediate with 42% and completed my B-Tech graduation with 58%.Do i eligible for Group 1 exam.

The eligibility criteria is 18-38 years for group 1 and 2 , you are eligibility.
2nd December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

hai i am Bsc with 65% MBA with 68% am i eligible for group I&II and for which posts that i am supposed to apply and give me details for reservation cadidates
thank you
5th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing btech final year with 87% gpa am i eligible to write group 1 and group 2 exams? pls do let me know as early as possible
6th December 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limt of group1
9th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir wt s the eligibility for group1 and group2 exams.i have completed B.com graduation now am studying M.A english literature(2ndyr)
13th December 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing my final year of B.Tech in cse stream, can i apply for group 1 exam ?
13th December 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my intermediate with 63% and degree with 66% but through distance education (kakatiya university). am i eligible for group-1 exams
my mail: [email protected]
13th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my intermediate with 63% and degree with 66% but through distance education (kakatiya university). am i eligible for group-1 exams
my mail: [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 08:43 PM
anushhabulusu

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 54% in Intermediate and 60% in Graduation?

Sir, what is the eligibility criteria for APPSC (Andhra Pradesh) Group 1 and Group II exams.I passed my Intermediate with 54% and completed my degree graduation with 60%.Do i eligible for Group 1 exam. can u please intimate me..
7th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am not intermediate completed but i have compleate degree in distence i am eligible for group 1
13th January 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for group-1 and eligibility criteria
29th January 2012, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of group-1 and group-2?
1st February 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Give ful information about groups
1st March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have passed btech in november 2011 exams can i apply for group-2 and how do i know the date of acquring the qualification
28th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying btech final year. i got 50% am i eligible for upsc and appsc group 1?
13th April 2012, 09:33 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

APPSC group-1 eligibility:

Nationality:
A candidate must be an Indian citizen.

Age limit:
The age limit should be 18-34 years.
5 years age relaxation for sc/st and Bc's candidates.

Education Qualification:
candidate must posses Bachelor's degree from any recognized university.

Physical standard:
candidate must be physically and medically fit.

All the best.
14th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,

Nationality:

Age limit:

Education Qualification:

Physical standard:

All The Best.
14th April 2012, 12:06 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Eligibility criteria for Group-I exam:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

Age limits is 18 years to 34years, 3years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

The candidate must be a citizen of india

For more details visit the official website of APPSC.

All the best.
29th April 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have written 5year integrated m.sc final semester examination and waiting for results. am eligible for group 2 examination which is on july 2012. can i apply to this sir.
8th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am betech final year .amn waiting for result.i am elgible or nt pl healp me sir
10th May 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

dear sir am pursuing my under graduation may i eligible to participate in group 2 exam
16th June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

without inter am i eligible for appsc group 2 having 10th and degree
11th August 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir this is mahesh. now iam studying b-tech final year.and i have completed diploma in textitle technology(2009) tell me sir iam eligible or not for group-1,2,3,4...exams..if iam elgible dor grops what iam following feature.. and which jobs are there.. please tell me sir complete description of groups........
12th August 2012, 12:46 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

Eligibility criteria for Group-I exam:

The candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

Age limits is 18 years to 34years, 3years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.

The candidate must be a citizen of india

For more details visit the official website of APPSC.
15th August 2012, 09:34 PM
manu3

Nationality:

Age limit:

Education Qualification:

Physical standard:

All The Best.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-criteria-appsc-group-i-group-ii-exams-being-candidate-having-secured-42-intermediate-58-graduation-356000.html#ixzz23cy1SOXW
15th August 2012, 09:38 PM
manu3

Nationality:

Age limit:

Education Qualification:

Physical standard:

All the best.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-criteria-appsc-group-i-group-ii-exams-being-candidate-having-secured-42-intermediate-58-graduation-356000.html#ixzz23cyBHwO6
16th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i completed my b.tech with 50% aggregate am i eligible to write group 2 xm..
22nd July 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir my friend completed b-tech with 59% and inter with 68%
is he eligible to all group exams
31st August 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,im completed my inter with 64% and now im degree final year ...is i eligibel for group 1 and group 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?