19th August 2010, 05:30 PM
G.Bhagyalakshmi

Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?

show me GATE counseling dates... AND also tell me the pattern of counselling for M-Tech

Related Questions:
  1. Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  5. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  6. Counseling dates of Andhra Pradesh exams?
  7. Date of counseling for M.Tech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  9. What is the M.Tech counseling date after passing GATE?
  10. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  11. Date of release of counseling dates for 5 years LLB course? How to face counseling? How to get a good college?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  13. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  14. When will be the starting of Counselling for Diploma in Nursing?
  15. Date of Counselling for 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  16. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  17. What is the date of availability of IP forms?
  18. Cut off required to get into top colleges of andhra pradesh -- [New]

24th May 2011, 04:50 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?

hii, you need to check the notifications of iit and apply, then they will shortlist , if you get selected you will get call for interview,then if you make you willl be notified,interview will be tough do prepare well.

10th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?

when will mtech counsiling start please notify the dates

14th August 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

with one backlog can i am illegible gate counselling

18th August 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hai fnds please tell me the counselling date for gate and pgecet .i need confirmation

24th March 2012, 03:27 PM
bikkki

Thumbs up Re: Counseling dates of GATE exam? Pattern of counseling for M.Tech admission?

hi friend counselling for m.tech in karnataka start from 1 November.

30th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

haii could u please tell me when will be the gate councilling starts and how the process is?

5th October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hai plz tell me the mtech counclng date for gate 2012 for top private engineering clgs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?