4th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?

nowadays people are opting for commerce group than computer sci or pure science group,how this change over occured?is it because that we have lots of oppurtunities in commerce?then what are the drawbacks in science group?what is the job oppurtunities level in commerce?on the whole please give me a comparision between both the stream?

25th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?

Which have more good job oppertunites Science or Commerce?
16th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?

Sir, i am weak in maths and in my mind i want to study engineering but maths is compulsory for engineering. Now i am in a confusion what to study in class xi shall i opt commerce stream?
21st May 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

which has more scope science or commerce for future ?
3rd September 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change stream from commerce to science after half year in 11th std?
4th September 2017, 02:25 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Choosing science stream is better compared to commerce stream because commerce has less options compared to science.

Science stream has lot of options and you'll have many options in government sectors and private sectors.

For commerce stream you can be an accounting, cashier and fields related to commerce.

For science stream you can join in medicine, engineering, accounting, managing, army, navy and different fields related to science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?