6th September 2011, 01:54 PM
durgab8

How should I prepare for ARS/NET(biotechnology) exam? How may I get study materials for prelims and mains round?

Dear Sir,

I am interested in preparing for the ARS/NET exam in Plant Biotechnology.I would be thankfull to get the reasding material both for the prelims and the mains in my subject.
I have persued M.Sc in Biotechnolgy(non-Agri), hence require an assistance reagarding the general agriculture (books and objective material) to clear the prilims paper.

please reply.

thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the general strategy to prepare for Group I exam? Which material is suited for Science, History and Geography part? What all sections one has to concentrate for prelims exams? How many papers are there in Group 1 mains exam?
  2. How to prepare for ASRB -NET (Soil sciences)- Prelims? Books?
  3. What is the syllabus for IAS prelims and Mains?
  4. Which books to refer for preparation for IAS prelims and Mains exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I prepare for CAT exam? Study materials for the same?
  6. What is the procedure for IAS entrance examination?
  7. How to prepare for IAS after B.Tech? Which optional subjects will suit me better? Best books for prelims and mains?
  8. How to prepare for civil services? Books to be referred to prepare for Prelims?
  9. Study material for preparation for both prelims and mains of Civil Services?
  10. Where can I download the free study material for Prelims and Mains?
  11. Which subject should be taken in 11th class to become an IAS officer?
  12. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  13. How to prepare for OBGC exam after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? Syllabus and study materials?
  14. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  15. How should I prepare the preliminary round preparations of IAS?
  16. Study Materials and reference books to prepare for TOEFL
  17. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  18. Download study materials to prepare for TNPSC Assistant Foreman(Automobile) exam -- [New]
2nd June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for ARS/NET(biotechnology) exam? How may I get study materials for prelims and mains round?

Respected Sir
Plz send me the question paper pattern of ARS i am willing to prepare for exam so kindly do the needfull action.

Regards
Ashok
12th September 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for ARS/NET(biotechnology) exam? How may I get study materials for prelims and mains round?

GOOD AFTERNOON SIR,
I, AVIRUP MONDAL, COMPLETED M.SC. FOOD TECHNOLOGY, 2012. WHAT TS THE SYLLABUS FOR FOOD TECHNOLOGY....
13th November 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

for which all branches of ars are pure biotechnology students eligible
20th November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz provied me ars exm patrn as wel study materal. And i want to about the post for biotechnology students.
20th February 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir , I need animal biotechnology preliminary model questions please kindly send me the question. I don't have any idea about this exam sir please help me. Thank u .my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?