6th September 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?

hai sir,am dng my final btech ece,am having 52%up to 3-2 with back lgs will u plz tel me the jb opertunities or the cmpanies which arr hiring the students like us?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  3. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  4. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  5. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)?
  7. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  8. Backlogs and a year gap how bad will it affect my job opportunities? -- [New]
  9. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  10. Will I get a government sector job after scoring 60% in B.Tech?
  11. Job opportunities in Private Sector for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  12. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  13. Will I get a government job after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE?
  14. List of Companies recruiting BTech ECE freshers in Kochi?
  15. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  16. How to Face Interviews, Group Discussions And Behave at MNC companies?
  17. Job opportunities in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  18. Which is a better choice for me between Masters degree and Job pursuing final year of ECE in BE having an aggregate of 80% with no backlogs?
6th September 2011, 05:23 PM
gameraider

Default Re: Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?

you need to clear your sbs in final sem
It depends which feild you to go with
if you with core it becomes very tough but still you got RF engg. jobs easily
if you want to switch to software companies than you can try many companies
there are companies which are coming with no criteria depending on your university or
college reputation
6th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Tulasinagababu

Default Re: Job opportunities for me after scoring 52% in B.Tech ECE upto 3-2 with backlogs?

you can try for that.perhaps, any company should demands only you. So, keep trying

but you can get job through some reference in some small scale company. don't sit idle, take the job even on low salary just to increase your experience.

. all companies will expect atleast completion of your course.
the minimum eligibility for any job is graduation. so i would recommend you to clear all papers in your bachelors degree to get good jobs.
clear all subjects atleast with minimum of 50% to get jobs.
even then if you need a job without clearing your papers you can try for jobs in small/newly started companies or start your own company.
6th September 2011, 06:04 PM
vijendradutt

THERE ARE MANY JOB OPORTUNITIES
YOU CAN GET A JOB IN MNC'S
ALL THE BEST

Or you can simply take some help of consultant,which will recruit you according,to your ability.

Best of Luck................
6th September 2011, 06:11 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

sorry friend,

at first you have to clear your all backlogs and then only you are elligible for any renowned company. Another thing is that you have overall 60% marks i.e. 10th,10+2th and graduation.

You can try for government jobs like rail,bank,post office,air force etc.

so good luck.
10th September 2011, 01:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai sir,am dng my final btech ece,am having 52%up to 3-2 with back lgs will u plz tel me the jb opertunities or the cmpanies which arr hiring the students like us?
dear friend,

Pending backlog backlog are not allowed for software company.

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .

Some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL etc.

So you are eligible for WIPRO, SYNTEL ,HONEYWELL because your 10 th marks is just below 60%..

Also you are eligible for .NET and PHP company so you can contact those company.

Better option for you to go for higher study like JRF ,SRF,MBA,M-TECH,MS,PHD etc.

All the best.
21st November 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a 3rd year student in ece branch frm a gbtu affiliated clg
i hv scored 87.4% in 10th, 71.33%in 12th nd 55% in b.tech upto 4th sem wd 4 backlog papers...if i clear dose 4 papers by 7th sem are dere any chances for me to get into a MNC??
28th January 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i am in final year BE(EEE),i am having good marks in 10 and 12 above 70%, i will get agregate in B.E please tell me any vacancy is their in MNC companies
23rd February 2012, 07:15 PM
chandler8161

hi,
dear friend ,
if you want to be a musician then you have to take serious steps towards your goal , i am really confused if you want to make your career in music then why are you doing engineering, but forget those things, now their is no matter of backlogs company wants required percentage in the graduation level , if you got that much of marks then you definately get a job , don't loose your confidence it is more important for you ................

so, i hope you get a good job plus good salary too....
all the best......
10th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hi..i m rajni from ECE .i have got 66% in 2nd sem with 3 backlogs.and poor communication skill.so plz suggest me can i get govt.job.
6th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i have a aggregate of 58% in b.tech(ece) as m confusing in choosing my carrier,may i do a job in telecom sector according to my interest or may i do m.tech which is best plz suggest me...thanks in advance
14th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I have 60% marks in b.tech ece can i eligible for do the job in mnc's
10th July 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,my self samrat,i have completed my engg in computer science with 63% but i have 2 subject backlog,,can i get minimum salary job for experience.........
22nd July 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 55% in b.tech mechanical stream.shall i have any job opportunities??
26th July 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have one subject back in 6th sem can i join MTECH this year but have scored 67% in final year engineering .?can
i join MTECH Or after clearing that subject only am i eligible to join MTECH?PLZ HELP ME SIR thank u
3rd November 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

how many % have require to get a gov.job in b.tech.(EC).
17th December 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir am saipriya i hav completed my 2-2 wid an aggregate of 70% n am somewhat poor in communication skills cn i get any jobs in mnc"s after completion of my btech course?
2nd January 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i am studing b.tech ihave blacklog in 2.2 i want to do ms in u.s
31st March 2016, 11:24 PM
work@home

Backlogs are not allowed in most of the MNC's and almost most of them needs 60% minimum cutoff score too. However India being a hub for Tech industries, you could look forward to so many startup companies in IT hubs. Enter even as a trainee and gain experience and at the same period, write your exam and clear back papers. So that you can apply for a good job in another company along with your experience certificate. You can't apply for a higher studies if you have uncleared backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?