6th September 2011, 06:52 PM
kamadanihemu

Where can I join Aeronautical course after completion of 10th standard? What is the state syllabus? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

could any one tell me where do i join in aeronautical after completion of my 1oth which is state syllbus...and how many colleges offering this course in hyd.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  2. How may i join NDA college after completing 10th class? Is there any college of NDA situated in Hyderabad?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  4. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th? -- [New]
  5. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  6. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  7. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard?
  8. Colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering in Hyderabad?
  9. Admission in 10th CBSE is possible after completing 9th with state board syllabus?
  10. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  11. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  12. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  15. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  16. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to change from state to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
31st October 2011, 03:03 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I join Aeronautical course after completion of 10th standard? What is the state syllabus? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

HI,
after 10th you can not apply for aeronautical engineering.
for aeronautical you have to pass +2 with physics, chemistry and math from recognized board or university

for the entrance exam you have to read +1 and+2 syllabus

college that offer this course is:-

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering
good luck!
31st October 2011, 03:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I join Aeronautical course after completion of 10th standard? What is the state syllabus? Colleges offering the course in Hyderabad?

HI,
after 10th you can not apply for aeronautical engineering.
for aeronautical you have to pass +2 with physics, chemistry and math from recognized board or university

for the entrance exam you have to read +1 and+2 syllabus

college that offer this course is:-

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering
good luck!
30th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

y i dont have permission to join aeronautical after tenth
21st June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i had completed 10 and want to read 1 and 2 in aeronautical college
31st July 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii ... i completed my inter second year with eamcet and i want to look forward for the aeronautic enginnering ....
so please tell me what should i have to do now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?