20th August 2010, 08:31 PM
richa arora

Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th

i am in 12 with medical and maths and want to go for mass media and communication please kindly tell me the details how to approach it after 12

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  3. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  4. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  6. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  7. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  8. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  9. I want to pursue degree course in Designing or media
  10. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  11. What career options are available after 12th excluding engineering, Mass media and B.Sc?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  16. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  17. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  18. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
21st August 2010, 12:44 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th

Yes thats a great option to go for. You should definately opt for it if you have the interest.

Nowadays you must have seen the stiff competition among the medias and this is all due to the electronic media. There is lots of scope and this field even pays high

If you want to join mass media after you 12th then you can approach certain institutes who take admission on the basis of 12th marks. Some even take admission on the basis of entrance exam. Keep tracking the notificaiton through newpapers,internet etc

So best of luck
21st August 2010, 10:44 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

hi........................................
there i s a very good carrer i mass media and mass communication......
also huge competion .......but after sucess u will get high salary......
21st August 2010, 04:08 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

dear richa after 12th it is good that you have decided that you want to go in the mass media field and that is better option in my veiw these days media is on the boom and there is large number of scope after all its on you to achieve the best in that .So, go and quickly join best college and get the degree . make the future best.
My best wishes is allways with you.
21st August 2010, 04:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Mass media and mass communication is a good field where there is lot of opportunities for young and talented candidates. If you are creative in thinking multimedia and animation as well as cartoon creation will be suitable for you. You can go for courses like film editing or TV anchoring.
21st August 2010, 04:39 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

Thumbs up Re: Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th

indian institute of media and mass communication take their entrance test for the admission in graduate course so keep touch them from internet and give the exam and also so many private college are also their who took self test
21st August 2010, 09:49 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
i think u have thought well because now a days each student have interest in engineering,general BSC or Medical.

So,competition is much more in those fields.
there r less no. of student in Mass Media branch,so competition is less
u can get chance for job in various sector.

An important institute in India is The Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC) ,unit of the Bombay St. Xavier's College.
Best of luck.
8th September 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i want knw abt jobs after dng mass communication????
12th September 2010, 09:52 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want knw abt jobs after dng mass communication????
Dear friend
Media is such a word that everybody needs to get the information and awareness about whatever is happening around the world. As everybody needs it for some cause so it is always a growing and profitable sector so if one has done courses in mass communication then there must be a job waiting for him/her.
Mass communication is a vast field and it covers areas like PRINT JOURNALISM, ELECTRONIC JOURNALISM, PUBLIC RELATIONS.
Also Advertising companies, and film industry recruit these journalist.
Therefore you can get a job in a news paper company, a news channel, a film production company, an advertising company etc.
25th November 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

how mch is the estimate salary in media buisness
30th November 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get the fees structure for bachelor programm in mass comm in amity or any other top colleges in delhi?
28th March 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to know if there are any courses for mass communication after 10th std..??? asin a whole of 5 year graduation directly after 10th std!!!
14th April 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What should be done in order to go for mass communication as a career option after 12th?
16th April 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

how much of minimum % is required for mass communication after 12th???????
23rd April 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am a comerce student and i have completed 12th..i ke would like to join for mass communition..what is % required??? ?what types of jobs are got after this course and the salary??
25th April 2011, 02:46 PM
Sachin Narayan

Following is the eligibility Criteria for mass communication:

1. Educational qualification: For bachelor degree in mass communication 10+2 scheme of education is required.

Post graduate degree courses a Bachelor degree in journalism is required.

2. Personal Attributes: To become a journalist one should have an inquisitive mind, will power, an aptitude for presenting information in an accurate, concise and effective manner, organize their thoughts and to express themselves clearly both orally and in writing.

At the same time a journalist has to be tactful, confident and organised while interviewing people from all walks of life.

They must have the ability to shift relevant facts from the irrelevant. The ability to accept criticism and willingness to do considerable rewriting are also necessary.
26th April 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

please suggest some good colleges at bangalore to pursue my studies in mass communications
27th April 2011, 11:22 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

eligibility Criteria for mass communication:
1. Educational qualification: For bachelor degree in mass communication 10+2 scheme of education is required.

Post graduate degree courses a Bachelor degree in journalism is required.

2. Personal Attributes: To become a journalist one should have an inquisitive mind, will power, an aptitude for presenting information in an accurate, concise and effective manner, organize their thoughts and to express themselves clearly both orally and in writing.
27th April 2011, 05:22 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Yes thats a great option to go for. You should definately opt for it if you have the interest.
Nowadays you must have seen the stiff competition among the medias and this is all due to the electronic media. There is lots of scope and this field even pays high
If you want to join mass media after you 12th then you can approach certain institutes who take admission on the basis of 12th marks. Some even take admission on the basis of entrance exam. Keep tracking the notificaiton through newpapers,internet etc

thanks
27th April 2011, 05:24 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,

thanks
7th May 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hi..... I want to do my masscom in bbsr . Will it help me to get good job
7th May 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

IS there any scope of journalsim if it is done correspondance with b.tech?? Plz help me..
if there is no scope than plz tell me how should i find my career in journalism?? plz mail to my e-mail id as soon as possible.. [email protected]
plzz.. help me out..
thanx...
16th May 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

After passing 12th science, would it be beneficial to go for journalism and mass communication? how far is it worth in consideration of practical situation, opportunities and efforts in presence of competition. What is scope and process of admission and estimated cost with duration for completion.

Please guide me on my email [email protected]
29th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

what is actualy mass communication??????
4th June 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

hii.. i am planing to do my bmm course from california(USA).. will i have a good career opportunity ????
11th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i m intrested in mass media field,i want to know the admission criteria in the field............is dere an entrance xam for it???
12th July 2011, 12:55 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

Thanks
22nd September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

m a 12th science student n i wnt 2 go 4 mass media n mass communication??

cn u suggest me a avg. % to go 4 diz line anywer??

n cn u lt me know itz avg. salaries??
23rd September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hello, i have done my 12th 5 yrs back. but now i want to do mass communication so pls one guide me what should i do. and as its already coming mth of oct when can i get admissions. will addmission be possible now or next year only and which mth?
7th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BA degree can i eligiabe for doing post graduation in mass communication...?
18th October 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.s.c in mass media communication after b.s.c biotechnology????
27th October 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a news anchor. what will be the average salary.plz tell
26th November 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

wat subject should i opt after 10th to pursue mass media after 10 2
11th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi... i would like to know what is the fee structure,how to apply. what is the minimum % required to apply,and suggest me some colleges in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai
12th December 2011, 12:34 AM
nida shakeel

Dear friend...
Following are some mass communication colleges in mumbai :-

1. A. C. Patil College of Engineering - navi mumbai
2. Accent & Communication Training Institute India (ACTI) - mumbai

3. Aegis School of Business & Telecommunication -Navi Mumbai, India

4. Altair Institute of Communication and Management Studies (AICMS ) - Mumbai, India

5. Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising & Communication Management (PGDACM)
Appin Knowledge Solutions - Mumbai, India

6. B D Somani Institute of Art and Fashion Technology - Mumbai, India

7. Diploma Course in Graphic Arts & Media Communications Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Technology - Navi Mumbai, India

8. CREA TVT Visual Communication Pvt. Ltd. - Mumbai, India

9.Davars College - Mumbai, India

10. Don Bosco Institute of Technology - Mumbai, India

11. Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering - Mumbai, India

12. EMDI Institute of Media & Communication - Mumbai, India

13. Diploma in Journalism & Communication Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Communication Footwear Design & Development Institute - FDDI - Mumbai, India

14. Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology - Navi Mumbai, India

15. Industrial Design Centre (IDC) - IIT Bombay - Mumbai, India

16. Institute of Apparel Management (IAM) - Navi Mumbai, India

17. Institute of Media, Fashion and Allied Arts (IMFAA) - Mumbai, India

18. Diploma in Journalism & Communication Skills International Institute Of Fashion Design, INIFD(Anna Univ.) - Mumbai, India

19. Bachelor of Mass Communication One Year Diploma in Public Relations and Journalism K.J. Somaiya college of engineering - Mumbai, India

20. L & T Institute of Technology - Mumbai India
28th December 2011, 10:42 PM
joblesswork

21st February 2012, 03:22 PM
aspire007

So best of luck
14th April 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bachlers in mass comm... I wnt to knw what scope after dng bachlers in mass comm...
8th July 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to sit for civil services exams after doing masters in mass communication
13th August 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

im a pcb sci student want to go for mass comm after 12, but is it a good career as im a sci student, but im not interested in medical line,entrance exam after 12 for mass comm?plz help.........
2nd January 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest some gud INSTITUTES of mass media and communication bmm course in chennai.
3rd January 2013, 07:06 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th

1.donbosco inst. of techno.
2.acpatil coll. of engineering
3.l&t inst. of techno.
4.davars coll.
5.imfaa
6.bd somani inst. of art & fashion techno.
7.idc
8.crea tvt visual commu. pvt. ltd.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th January 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12th and i wish to go for journalism or any good mass communication course that is related to writnig and speaking skills as i am dawned with both of these abiliteis but i do not know how to procede and which way to go?so i wud like to know the procedure and good opportunities in india.plz help out........
16th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir. i am studant of commerce 2nd yr and i want to know elagiblity criatra in mass com
28th February 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i would like to study about gernalisem and mass of communication after 12th can i ?
6th April 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Ba in mass comunication please tell me the collage in NCR & how to get addminition at my Email Id [email protected]
14th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

which language is best for journalism , hindi or english?
4th June 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

if a candidate from science can apear for mass Media??? n how much % required for it???
8th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i m student of pcb ,now i want to do graduation from journalism and mass communication ...... ,is it possiblee...
8th June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I m a arts studnt wt sud i study aftr 12 2 gt a job in mass media
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?