6th September 2011, 07:57 PM
mounimona

Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?

iam a student of btech final year cse(jntuk)..i posses an aggregate of 61% and have backlogs...such as drawing from 1st sem....daa and uml from 3rd year...may i know whether iam eligible for placements of any company..that visits my colg for an on or off campus drive...?

1st May 2012, 07:24 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mounimona View Post
iam a student of btech final year cse(jntuk)..i posses an aggregate of 61% and have backlogs...such as drawing from 1st sem....daa and uml from 3rd year...may i know whether iam eligible for placements of any company..that visits my colg for an on or off campus drive...?
Off campus there are several companies who will hire you, once you complete your degree course and if you prepare for the interview well in advance.
TIPS FOR CLEARING INTERVIEWS:
- Go in formal dress, well groomed.
- Be confident and do not perspire in-front of the HR.
- Go through the history and profile of the company concerned.
- Have sound knowledge about the department/profile you are applying for.
- Your CV should not be complicated. make it simple and precise.

During On campus interview you might face problems. As the companies come there for quality candidates with brilliant academic records. Also keep in mind that they have various option to choose from. I mean the number of vacancy is always less than the number of candidates applying for the job.
The way you give your interview and Group Discussion will play an important part for the selection.
12th December 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?

i have some backlog but my accregatee is more thhaan 60 tthenn i have good jjob or not
18th December 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 2 backpaper can i attened any campas interview of any company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?