6th September 2011, 08:26 PM
ashish10sahu

Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Chattisgarh? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam?

please send me the slet exam 2011 date and it's syllabus. tell me when the slet exam of chattisgarh form will be opened. what is the process of filling the formalities of this exam.

14th September 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Chattisgarh? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam?

what is the date of cg slet exam 2011 & syllabus of this examination?
18th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Chattisgarh? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam?

what is the date of slet exam for elegibility for assistant professor?
19th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Please send me answer in my question... which date of slate exam in year 2011-12, please send my related course syllabus my course is MSW in (HRD) will be thanks for your compliment.

[email protected]
10th October 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Date of this years SLET exam? What is the syllabus? When will it be sold in Jharkhand? Procedure to fill the formalities of this exam?
14th October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

where is the answers of these question?
10th January 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the dates of issue of application form and last date of submission?
23rd January 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hi sia am mohan eppudu sir slat notification pls can i help u sir
6th March 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

HELO DEAR , PLEASE SENT ME MY ANSER-DATE OF SLET EXAM 2012 OF COMMERCE SUBJECT. THANK YOU . YOUR DEAR SABIR MALIK MOB.09368443556
22nd March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the date of SLET commerce exam in Tamilnadu. My mail id is [email protected]
4th May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

plaese tell me about 2012 examination's date about slate examination.
plese also tell me about the last date of filling the form of slate examination
and tell me about the commerse in slate examination.
18th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the pattern and date of slet exam in CG? Is Pharmcy people elegible for slet exam?
16th June 2012, 02:24 PM
Radhavr

What is the slet syllabus for mca?
26th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

detail about slet exam in chhattisgarh?
10th August 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for slet and net exams in bharathiyar university
5th February 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of 2013 slet exam?
16th May 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

wt is lat date of submission of slet application in chhattisgarh?
25th September 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls tell me the syllebus of library and information science of cg slet examination.
11th October 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, plz send me exam date of SLAT
18th October 2013, 02:33 PM
Jackaroradsc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish10sahu View Post
please send me the slet exam 2011 date and it's syllabus. tell me when the slet exam of chattisgarh form will be opened. what is the process of filling the formalities of this exam.
And also the criteria of examination about age & marks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?