21st August 2010, 08:10 AM

Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My son could score only 59% in 12th cbse board exam this yr,he has appeared from his school in Rajasthan,now he wants to appear in improvement exam but not from that old school and Ajmer region of CBSE Bd of Rajasthan instead wants to appear from Delhi.
Firstly is it permited to appear from Delhi for improvement exam .
secondaly can he appear for IITJEE exam ,if yes what status should he write while filling the application,what school name should he write in column meant for it.
pl guide us how is this to be done.thanking you.
Rajendra Kumar

21st August 2010, 11:01 AM
shubham957

Default Re: Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?

Dear Sir/Madam,
My son could score only 59% in 12th cbse board exam this yr,he has appeared from his school in Rajasthan,now he wants to appear in improvement exam but not from that old school and Ajmer region of CBSE Bd of Rajasthan instead wants to appear from Delhi.
Firstly is it permited to appear from Delhi for improvement exam .
secondaly can he appear for IITJEE exam ,if yes what status should he write while filling the application,what school name should he write in column meant for it.
pl guide us how is this to be done.thanking you.
Rajendra Kumar
he will have to fill the form from rajasthan only. He can change the exam centre but not the school. If he changes the school, then he will have to give all the papers again because name of school is written on dmc. I want to know that what is the problem in giving exam from old school. Question paper comes same in all over india. He only have to go for 1 day only to give the exam. So it does not matter, from where he is giving the exam.
21st August 2010, 01:54 PM
richa420

Smile Re: Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?

ur child cann't give improvement exam from other school as he has already registered in CBSE through present school.

thank u
21st August 2010, 02:38 PM
robart

Default Re: Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?

hi sir,

this is not possible.your child can not give exam from other college.

at present there is no rule in CBSE to appear in compartment exam from other school.

also in IITJEE form candidates should write the name of parent school.

best of luck.
21st August 2010, 04:09 PM
Adarshxxx

hi.........
I think u should follw the rules and regulation of cbse...
u can visit www.cbse.com
21st August 2010, 10:28 PM
kool

As your son want to re appear in +2 exam as an improvement, he can change his centre of exam but he have to fill up the form of +2 from his previous school.
During filling the form he can make a choice about the exam centre as he want.

& As he will be giving +2 exam as an improvement, then he will get only one chance in IIT-JEE as an appearing candidate.

21st August 2010, 10:42 PM
kool

Thumbs up Re: Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state?

As your son want to re appear in +2 exam as an improvement, he can change his centre of exam but he have to fill up the form of +2 from his previous school.

& As he will be giving +2 exam as an improvement, then he will get only one chance in IIT-JEE as an appearing candidate.

23rd August 2010, 12:52 AM

@kool is right. Same thing I did for my son's ISC exam...
4th September 2010, 12:31 PM

Dear sir i live in jharkhand i got 58 per this xii examination . I want to inproove my number to face jharkhand combine interence exame . What can i write in forum ar passout or appeiring.
8th September 2010, 05:07 PM

i live in kerala i want to write the 2 improvement exam... where do i get the application form in kerala n the last date of submitting it.
is there any way to apply it online????
9th September 2010, 01:14 AM

Sir, i want 2 knw that 4 hw many years and times after passing 12th i can appear 4 improvement? Can i appear 4 improvement 4m nios as i hav passed 12th frm cbse?
22nd October 2010, 06:08 PM

DEAR SIR
MY SON RESULT IN 12TH COMP IN ONE SUBJECT( PHYSICS) CAN HE GIVE IMPORIVEMENT EXAM IN MATCHMATIC WITH COMP SUBJECT
5th February 2011, 12:23 PM

I GOT MY ADMIT CARD FOR CBSE IMPROVEMENT EXAM.DO I NEED TO GO TO THE CENTRE ON FEB 15...
23rd March 2011, 01:12 AM

what is the importance of improvement exam.
29th March 2011, 06:19 PM

Can i give iitjee with my improvent in my class 12 through xbse board
14th April 2011, 10:07 PM

iit-jee takes improvment result or not?
14th May 2011, 06:35 PM

sir i appeared in 2011 examination of class 12 . i am failed in maths exam and passed in rest in the 4 subject.so i wanted to know that can i give the exam for all the subjects next year.
17th May 2011, 02:29 AM

can i choose exam centre in different state for 12th cbse improvement exam keeping the schoole same????
24th May 2011, 09:08 AM

Can 12th CBSE improvement exams be given while i am studying for B.C.A ????
24th May 2011, 02:01 PM

can i review my maths answer script this year and give improvement exam next year?
25th May 2011, 11:13 AM

I have secured 46 marks in mathematics .I would like to know whether my improved marks will be considered for joining in an engineering college.
25th May 2011, 08:18 PM

i want 2 appear in the improvement exam for maths but i have passed the sub with an avg mark.when will the improvement b scheduled .is it same as compartment?
26th May 2011, 09:48 PM

Sir, i have failed in maths and i dnt want to give compartmental exam. So i think i will be declared failed. My problem is, i want to change my school and want to give my class 12 exam from a differnt school as a fresh canditate. Can i do?
28th May 2011, 04:10 PM

In how many subjects can I give the improvement exam?
29th May 2011, 10:19 AM

can i give improvement exam while i am in compartment?
30th May 2011, 06:55 PM

can improvement exam form will be available online? can i fill all subject in improvement exam?
2nd June 2011, 02:46 PM

Tell the date of emproment exam.
9th June 2011, 02:13 PM

can failed in 12th cbse student readmission from other cbse school for same cbse board exam if there is any problem pl. give advise what can i do?
10th June 2011, 08:55 PM

sir, I have appeared for improvement of Maths & Physics in cbse XII during 2010-2011. I could
improve my marks in Maths only and in Physics my marks are even less than previous. Please tell me
whether my Physics marks will affect my actual percentage.
13th June 2011, 05:53 PM

can i get admission in class 12 in another school after completing class 11 from another school in cbse
14th June 2011, 09:26 AM

sir kya main improvment ka form daal kar kahi admission le sakta hu ki nahi
15th June 2011, 09:09 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
Can student apply for improovment CBSE 12th class online ? Last date without late fee ? How much fee for each subject ?

Vk Mittal

Note: I think your answer would be helpful for many students.....
19th June 2011, 02:08 PM

i have passed my xii cbse scoring just 57 % dis year. i genuinely want to improve but from cbse board only, plz guide me how to make dis possible and i hav to change school for school for dis or not .and i heard that practical marks will be d same is it also true? plz help me
19th June 2011, 07:23 PM

sir can i enter in bits engineering entrance exam with my improved 80% marks
21st June 2011, 10:24 PM

I have passed 10 2 with 59 % in PCM in 2011 and wants to improve in maths. Can I apply for improvement exam alongwith compartment student's exam and also want to know whether I should write appearing or passed for IIT-JEE 2012.If there is any provision with late fee for improvement exam this year only, please let me know.
Manu
30th June 2011, 03:45 PM
swastik08

2nd July 2011, 10:06 AM

hi sir,
i am doing p.g now can i apply for the 10th class improvement exam.i was passed my 10th class in year 2004.
thanku.

your's sincerelly, dated:2-7-2011

brij kishore
17th July 2011, 11:17 PM

sir, what is the last date for filling the application form of cbse xii improvement exam 2012?
26th July 2011, 11:03 AM

i am 12th fail student can i get readmission in any another school?
26th July 2011, 10:11 PM

sir i want to ask a few question/.................
i have passed cbse 2011 with 49% aggre in PCM & overall 53.4%. i want to appear for improvement exam in of cbse in 2012 about which i have some doubts:
1. am i eligible iitjee exam 2012 ?
2. what will i fill in the application form of iit jee 2012 ,that is passed or appearing?
3. if i fillup the passed option then what %age will i fill in the form , as min. aggregate required is 60%
4. can i change the board?
5.plz send me the answers of my question on my email : [email protected]
5th August 2011, 09:49 PM

I am vivek sahu from sitapur in u.p my question that i am coaching of iitjee and in class 12th my marks 65% so can increament in our marks my question is that is marksheet after improvement is private or regular if private then change into regular or not because iitjee cann't accept private marksheet please anwsers my question if give any contact no. my contact no. 7275387637
9th August 2011, 12:14 PM

sir plz tell me about the date of improvement exam of class 12 and of maths?
10th August 2011, 08:19 AM
saurabhkaushal333

yes you can give the improvement test wich was held in march
18th August 2011, 03:25 PM

what is the last date for improvement after 12th pass in rajasthan.can i change my centre from jodhpur rajasthan to jhalawar rajasthan
30th August 2011, 04:51 PM

from where can i get the form for improvement exam other than syndicate bank and upto which date
30th August 2011, 07:00 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

YOU can change his centre of exam but you have to fill up the form of +2 from his previous school.
During filling the form he can make a choice about the exam centre as you want.

& As you will be giving +2 exam as an improvement, then you will get only one chance in IIT-JEE as an appearing candidate.

31st August 2011, 05:51 PM
cool.cristae

YOU can change his centre of exam but you have to fill up the form of +2 from his previous school.
During filling the form he can make a choice about the exam centre as you want.

& As you will be giving +2 exam as an improvement, then you will get only one chance in IIT-JEE as an appearing candidate.
9th September 2011, 10:45 AM

I hv passed my 12th with 5 subjects and had an comptt in 6th subject... Can i appear for the improvement exam along with my comptt subject... i.e. in second chance (march/april)..

sir plz send me a appropriate reply on my e-mail id : [email protected]
14th September 2011, 05:51 PM

sir i want to give cmc vellore mbbs exam but there minimum 60% marks are required if after giving improvement exam of cbse 12 i will be eligible or not. i have heard that if iwill give improvement of physics$english will i will get other marksheet and if i will get less marks then my previous marksheet will also be not valid sir please reply me on my id [email protected]
20th September 2011, 03:13 PM

cana availblecbse class 12th improvement form in schools