7th September 2011, 03:47 PM
msiwal

Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?

Hey all,
I am a BTech in Electronics & Communication with MBA in Marketing. I want to start my career in a good organization. So please suggest me , which industry will be good for me to start my career so that i can attain maximum growth in future....

Related Questions:
  1. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  2. MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in software Sales or Marketing after B.E. ECE?
  4. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  5. How can I get a job in Automobile Industry after passing MBA in Marketing with B.Tech ETC?
  6. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  7. Which certification to choose to boost my career after doing MBA in Marketing and B.Tech in CSE?
  8. Career in Aviation sector after MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job options for candidate who have completed Mechanical engineering in 6 years? What about salary? -- [New]
  10. Which is the best course to enter in IT industry after completing B.Tech in ECE
  11. which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?
  12. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope?
  13. Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  14. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  15. What are the career opportunities in automobile industry? I have done BSc Maths
  16. What type of business would be perfect for me after B.Tech 3rd year?
  17. MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing
  18. How can an MCA Passout start a career in IT industry
23rd September 2011, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?

The opportunities for a b.tech graduate together with MBA are immense in all the major sections. Regarding which section will be good to start a career it all depends on the individual interest. If you are interested in the engineering field you can opt to apply to companies in the IT sector. The candidates if interested can also get in to the field of banking as there are opportunities for marketing candidates also. Apart from this the other areas where in the candidates can build their career are Civil service, Railways etc.
23rd March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?

sir

i have passed mtech in elctronics.i will prepare for ies.after 5 to 10 yr i want to start up my business with a plant with initial investment 50 lakh 1 crore.is it possible to start the business with this small amount?plz confirm which business should i prefer the most.i need your reply soon.

smruti prasad das
[email protected]
3rd April 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,

i have passed b.tech it and i want to build a career in marketting how will in my future? is right direction ? pls seggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?