21st August 2010, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?

I have done B.A.M.S with one year compulsory internship from chandigarh. I want to know about the PG Diploma in gynae & obs. , neonatology & child care , anaesthesia , eye & ent , panchkarma after completing the bachelors degree in ayurveda, & also tell me about the colleges from where these courses can be done and also the duration of these courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses that can be done after BAMS or during internship?
  2. Details about PG diploma in Ayurveda? What is the duration and accommodation facility?
  3. Diploma courses that can be done after BAMS or during internship? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for BSc Nursing? List of the best colleges in Rajasthan
  5. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the courses available to study along with Internship for BAMS graduate?
  7. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  8. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  9. Not received IIT JEE admit card yet
  10. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  11. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  12. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  13. Courses to do along with Internship related to Forensic Medicine/ Ayurvedic Pediatrics Medicine for BAMS candidate?
  14. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  15. Diploma course after BAMS?
  16. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  18. Courses after diploma for one year duration?
20th March 2012, 12:00 AM
khan2003

Default Re: How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?

Dear friend, I appreciate your choice and want to tell you that you have good time for your option.
But you have to make a clear cut goal about your choice and then take a forward step.

Best of luck
11th November 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?

tel me PG diploma in chandigarh as i have completed bams from rggpga college paprola himachal pradesh
30th April 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Diploma in gynaec and Obstrectic after B.A.M.S. I completed my BAMS in1990. I Worked at trust hospital for 12years. I prefer places Gujarat,Puna and Bombay. If courses availeble in these places please guide me as early as possible
8th July 2014, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

i have done bams in karnataka (rajiv gandhi university) i want to now, can i do any diplama course in gyn n obs further, if i can,please reply its details and collages in india.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?