8th September 2011, 01:48 AM
hoorya

Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam with answers for ECE stream?

helo
i need bhel previous question papers with answers and a link to download ebook for bhel et preparation in ece stream please.....
and my e mail id is [email protected]

16th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam with answers for ECE stream?

hi,
i want previous year engineer exam answers paper. please sent to mail [email protected]
29th November 2011, 05:26 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam with answers for ECE stream?

here i am attaching previous year question papers of BHEL for your reference in this post.

just have a look.

definitely you will get complete idea of question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: txt BHEL.txt(194.3 KB, 458 views)
21st December 2011, 05:53 PM
rajpriyagongo

as i am at the end of my course i want to attend written exam for bhel but where and how can i write i do know.please explain the procedures to get bhel written exam.
25th December 2011, 08:59 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam with answers for ECE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajpriyagongo View Post
as i am at the end of my course i want to attend written exam for bhel but where and how can i write i do know.please explain the procedures to get bhel written exam.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF BHEL

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of BHEL exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Study Guide To BHEL Electrical Engineering Supervisor Trainees
Author: Mittal
ISBN: 8183550061

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL
Author: G K P
ISBN: 8183551300

Study Guide BHEL Engineer Trainees Electronics And Communication Engineering (Includes Technical And Non Technical Sections)
Author: G K P
ISBN: 8183552471

Study Guide To BHEL Electronics & Communication Engineering Supervisor Trainees
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183553176

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...it's just a tool to know the pattern of the exam you must preapre for the exam accordingl to the pattern..

-> Spend some valuable time daily for your preparation, then for sure you will clear the exam..

-> For further information about BHEL online CLICK HERE!!!\

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.So start DOING
Attached Files
File Type: zip BHEL.zip(222.1 KB, 188 views)
24th July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm belonging to ece dept...kindly send the syallabus for ece stream and its model question paper to this mail [email protected] :)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?