8th September 2011, 02:24 AM
Babita Shah

Can I be eligible for PGT having completed Graduation in BA?

Respeced sir/madam,
I hv completed my graduation i.e B.A and also completed 'A' level this year 2011.So i just wantd to know that can im eligible for P.G.T?

8th September 2011, 02:20 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: Can I be eligible for PGT having completed Graduation in BA?

Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan conducts the PGT exams for the post of post graduate teacher.

For that candidate should complete graduation from any recognized university.So as you have completed the BA ,you are eligible for the exam.The can get the notification of vacancies from the news papers .

The exam is conducted in three steps .In the first step you have to appear for the English paper .Then a you have to qualify in a paper of general awareness .If you can qualify in those two paper only then you will be eligible for the next subjective paper .

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?