8th September 2011, 08:31 PM
gunasaha

Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period?

frndz can u plz tell me the starting salary for FRESHERS in companies like HCL, TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO for training period and after training period... plz help me soon... !!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  2. Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?
  3. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  4. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  6. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  7. How to do my training/project in MNC companies like TCS, HCL, Wipro and Infosys if I have no approach and references?
  8. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Zoology in Maharashtra? How to get notifications? Percentage required to get a seat in universities?
  10. Placement papers of top MNC companies like TCS,CTS,HCl,WIPRO and Infosys?
  11. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  12. Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?
  13. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?
  14. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  15. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, CTS, HCL, WIPRO companies scoring 51% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 80% in B.E?
  17. Possibility to join TCS, CTS or HCL of Bangalore after completion of training being a candidate of Chennai?
  18. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
10th September 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period?

frndz can u plz tell me the starting salary for FRESHERS in companies like HCL, TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO for training period and after training period... plz help me soon... !!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
16th September 2011, 08:26 PM
hrushi614

Default Re: Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period?

hi friend,
The private companies will offer good salaries for freshers. So better try to get good job in software compnies like hcl,tcs,arricent,wipro,microsoft
For P.G will get higher salary than U.G
HCL-3.1laks/anaum
TCS-3.1 laks/anum
CTS-3.0
arricent-3.0laks
Microsoft-8laks

all the best
19th September 2011, 06:59 PM
giri3072

Default Re: Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period?

the starting salary for HCL FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR 2012 IS 3.25 LACS P.A .. I GOT INFORMATION THROUGH THE HR. DEPT.... AND FOR TCS IS 3.16
22nd September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How about Wipro pay for freshers after training period? Pls tell
23rd September 2011, 08:13 AM
hrushi614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How about Wipro pay for freshers after training period? Pls tell

hi friend,

Wipro is a top mnc company which offer 3.0 per anum. if you get job in wipro better to join in wipro
23rd September 2011, 04:49 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

why are u think so?
anyway salary list after training are bellow

TCS-3.17L PA

HCL-3.1L PA

CTS-2.98L PA
24th September 2011, 07:52 PM
giri3072

No i am damn .. Sure.. The starting salary for

hcl-3.25 p.a

wipro-2.75 to 3.25 p.a depends on yur performance

tcs-3.16 p.a
27th September 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got selected in hcl, still i didn't get the offer letter,does anyone know when the offer letter will be issued.
28th September 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

hiiii..i got job in tcs..is it better to try for another mnc...or to take up with tcs???
7th October 2011, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

which is the best company for a B.E./ B.TECH fresher among Infosys, Accenture, TCS, HCL, WIPRO. kindly elucidate. plz help me soon
7th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

when the training for mca students is going to start in TCS.....i got placed in tcs in september 2011.....
9th October 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

which is the best company for a B.TECH fresher among Infosys, Accenture, TCS, HCL, WIPRO. ???
9th October 2011, 04:35 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period is almost same and is around 3 t0 3.25 lakh per annum.

salary also depends upon college and your performance in the technical test and interveiw.
10th October 2011, 11:38 AM

Smile Re: Starting salary for freshers in the companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period?

freshers salary in infosys (BCA) for 2011
14th October 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

when will hcl suppose to send us offer letters?
15th October 2011, 12:26 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

hi friend,
The private companies will offer good salaries for freshers. So better try to get good job in software compnies like hcl,tcs,arricent,wipro,microsoft
HCL-3.1laks/anaum
TCS-3.1 laks/anum
CTS-3.0
arricent-3.0laks
Microsoft-8laks
13th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i got selected in HCL.........i want to know exact package for trainning period and when dey will send offer letter.plz help me
24th November 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

which is the best company for bca traing .....pls contact me my id :[email protected]
26th November 2011, 03:48 AM
m.khushhal

Hi....
Salary depends upon your education background, percentage ,knowledge and your performance in the Technical test and Interview .Generally the private companies will offer good salaries for freshers. So better try to get good job in software compnies like like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period is almost same and is around3 to 3.25 lakh per annum. M.C.A holder will get higher salary than B.C.A, Tentative Salary as per company given below :-
HCL-3.1-3.25laks/anaum
TCS-3.1 -3.17 laks/anum
CTS-2.98-3.0 laks/anum
Arricent-3.0 laks/anum
Microsoft-8 laks/anum
Wipro-2.75 to 3.25 laks/anum
28th November 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

tel me some of toughest questions ,may asked during hr round ,make it soon
4th December 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i got selected in cts by september 2011 for 3.5-3.75lakhs package. :-)
7th December 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i'm a fresher and how can i get job in google?
8th December 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in computer svcience and engg fro, I ntegeral university lucknow with first div
8th December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary for the freshers ..?
from the upcoming year 2012...
9th December 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

work of the candidate in hcl bpo company?
11th December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in HCL for salary of 3.25 L per year.. I want to the duration of training period, salary during training period in HCL ?
11th December 2011, 08:52 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
TCS , CTS , INFOSYS, WIPRO these are the top most IT companies in India..
If you get a job in any of these IT companies then don't think about the salary , just go for the job..
being an freshers you can get a job of salary 2lacs to 5 lacs per annum..
Depending on your performance...

So, go for it..
All the best.
11th December 2011, 09:59 PM
nimijanu

dear, in any IT companies like HCL, TCS, CTS, INFOSYS, the starting salary for freshers will range between 10000-12000 nly. ie 1-1.5k per annum. but may be exceptional cases you may be paid 13-15,000. but not more than that in case of freshers.
11th December 2011, 10:51 PM
nida shakeel

dear friend..
For freshers they offer around 20,000 per month. As these companies are very reputated so by any how dont miss the chance in getting job in them.
All The Besr!!
24th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am from gitam university,i have selected for tcs in september 2011, i got offer letter,i want to know when i will get call letter??
29th December 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

For traning period , how much salary will be issued in wipro?
30th December 2011, 12:00 PM
abhisek.sonu

hi friend,
HCL-3.1laks/anaum
TCS-3.1 laks/anum
CTS-3.0
arricent-3.0laks
Microsoft-8laks

all the best
3rd January 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i got in hcl in 2011..any idea wen ill d offer letter??and training location?thanks in advance
11th January 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 62%in btech in inter 58%.
So please kindly tell me am eligible for TCS or WIPRO or CTS or HCL or any other
12th January 2012, 05:35 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

SALARY IN TRAINING PERIOD :

12000 TO 15000 Rs

16000 TO 18000 Rs

16000 TO 18000 Rs

12000 TO 16000 Rs

18000 TO 20000 Rs
13th January 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

which one is better to start for mca fresher wipro or ncr corporation..
plz reply soon
18th January 2012, 12:04 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

in todays world IT is the sector without which our journey in all aspects would be very slow.so it is one of the important sector.no feild is bad.u have to make urself so much experienced and qualified that u can hire a certain position in any market.it companies firstly look at your computer knowledge.then they ask all basics which one should neccessarily know.and they recruit accordingly.
25th January 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for a job in HCL ?? if yes then plz tell me abt this .........i have done my bca in july 2011
26th January 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi i got selected for CTS in Aug,2011. ma package is 2,04,000PA in the training period and onwards its 2,24,000PA as in offer letter........
30th January 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I got 95% in inter n 82% in B.tech but im not from a good college..so will that effect me?
1st February 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

hello friend,
i got placed in tcs , the package is 3.16lks, but what i'm hearing is we get only 18k/month to hand which should actually be (316000/12)=26,333.33/month
can any one tell me howmuch exactly i get per month
1st February 2012, 10:01 AM
raghavendra.manandi

hello friends
i got placed in tcs , the package is 3.16lks pam, but some of my friends are saying that i get 18k/month which should have actually been (316000/12)=26,333/month
can any one tell me the correct amount that i get per month to my hand
2nd February 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Small companies are better to try out...as there work quality is too good and moreover they are paying higher than these MNC's.I m working in Glassbeam IT services for 3 months. My package is 3.6LPA and inhand it is 27 around.
2nd February 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i got selected for infosys in january 2012.
when can i expect offer letter and call letter?
2nd February 2012, 05:46 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunasaha View Post
frndz can u plz tell me the starting salary for FRESHERS in companies like HCL, TCS,CTS,INFOSYS,WIPRO for training period and after training period... plz help me soon... !!!!!!!!!
Hi Friend,

every company will have different pay.

but mostly it will be more than 3 lakhs per anuum.

here i am giving the pay for freshers for the year 2011.

HCL- 3.2 lakhs p/a

TCS- 3.2 lakhs p/a

CTS- 3.0 lakhs p/a

Infosys- 3.8 lakhs p/a

Wipro - 3.0 lakhs p/a

some companes like

Deloitte, Oracle, Microsoft, Yahoo, Google will give a salary more than 4 lakhs pre annum for freshers.
2nd February 2012, 06:49 PM
monther

hi
the salaries at beginning level is
T.C.S ------27000/- PER MONTH
H.C.L-------25000/-PER MONTH
INFOSYS---.29000/-PER MONTH
WIPRO.......31000/-PER MONTH
2nd February 2012, 08:38 PM
anlakshmi

Hi,

Salary would be totally depends upon your education background, percentage ,knowledge and your performance in the Technical test and Interview .Generally the private companies will offer good salaries for freshers. So better try to get good job in software compnies like like HCL, TCS, CTS, Infosys, WIPRO for training period is almost same and is around 3 to 3.25 lakh per annum. Suppose M.C.A holder will get higher salary than B.C.A, Tentative Salary as per company given below :-
HCL-3.1-3.25laks/anaum
TCS-3.1 -3.17 laks/anum
CTS-2.98-3.0 laks/anum
Arricent-3.0 laks/anum
Microsoft-8 laks/anum
Wipro-2.75 to 3.25 laks/anum

All the best!!!
4th February 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

i am fresher. i'll be passed out in 2012. i have already two offer letters in my hand. 1st one is Odessa technologies they are paying 3.0L/year. another one is Intergraph consultancy pvt ltd. they are offering annual fixed pay of 3.5L. My question is that how much money can i expect in my hand in a month?
5th February 2012, 09:46 AM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 95% in inter n 82% in B.tech but im not from a good college..so will that effect me?
Better you go for the off campus some where as you have a good percentage i think you are good enough to present yourself well. Once you present yourself well there is no need to worry about your college .They only look at your capability and positive attitude.So do not panic.
Instead improve your
>>Communication skills
>>Analytical skills
>>Logical reasoning

You have a good % in B.tech as well as in Intermediate if you have a % >60% sure you can apply for almost all the MNC's .

>>Good luck dude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?