8th September 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What is better for me after B.Tech Compute Science? Which field contains more scope?

hello ,

i m final year student of b.tech can u tell me what is better for me after b.tech ??????

which field contains more scope????

i want ur succession

9th September 2011, 10:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is better for me after B.Tech Compute Science? Which field contains more scope?

Dear friend,

You have just completed your b-tech degree so you have lots of higher study scope

M-TECH :- Those candidate have completed B-TECH and M.SC are eligible for M-TECH course.but you have to completed GATE exam with good score.

MBA:- You must be completed your graduation and have a score in CAT or MAT.

MS:- After completion of your B-TECH you are applicable for MS course.

JRF:- Only B-TECH candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH with valid GATE score are eligible for PHD.

all the best
17th September 2011, 11:34 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is better for me after B.Tech Compute Science? Which field contains more scope?

you can go for
MBA entrance is CAT
MS in US Entrance is GRE
Networking should have CCNA certificate.
Phd in any field.
3rd October 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which branches of engineering students are eligible to write the Indian Engineering Services
28th March 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

suggest me what to do with getting 19 marks in GATE with SC category having GATE Score 259...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?