9th September 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How may i get details regarding Gate application form and the exam date?

i m in 5th sem of mining engineerin in gujarat and want to give the exam for gate for ME will u pls guide me from where i can get all information regarding the application form and dates etc

30th April 2012, 07:40 PM
ravi17283

Default Re: How may i get details regarding Gate application form and the exam date?

hi,
generally the application notifications will be opened at october first week and closed at november first week,the exam will be conducted on second sunday of feburary ....with application a brochure containing syllabus will be given...best of luck for your preparation..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?