9th September 2011, 02:41 PM
nikhil424

Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student

hi this is nikhil...im studying btech final year in ECE stream and i want to do ms in abroad...and which is the better stream in MS???
plz give me reply fastly.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  2. Which is a better option among Electronics and Communications Engineering?
  3. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  4. Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?
  5. How to get into Core Companies being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  6. What extra course should I do for getting a advantage over others? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year) with IT stream
  7. How to prepare for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT stream?
  8. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. Eligibility and procedure for internship at Maruti and Honda? -- [New]
  10. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  11. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  12. Eligibility to appear in RRB exam for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  13. How to serve as an Architect in Indian Army? I am pursuing final year B.Arch degree
  14. Which stream can I swap to in final year of my Bachelor Degree if I have cleared second year with Computer Science stream?
  15. Can I attend SI selection after pursuing degree final year
  16. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  17. Eligibility criteria to appear for GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47% marks?
27th May 2016, 09:41 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Which stream is better for pursuing MS degree? I am a final year B.Tech(ECE) student

Some of the good streams for MS degree abroad for ECE students are:
Data Communication
Optical Fiber Communications
VoIP Network Design
Satellite Communication Systems
Wireless LAN’s
Network Economics and Finance
Multimedia Networking
Wireless Systems Lab
Cognitive Radios
Robotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?