9th September 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?

Respected Sir,
With due respect,I beg to inform you that,I want degree of Diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course(Distance course).It is possible or not,Kindly confirm through Email [email protected] ... mobl.no +919937561387
Your faithfully

Faiz ahmad

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?
  2. University or correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to study correspondence Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI(Mechanics)?
  4. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  5. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence?
  6. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  7. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Possibility of studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence in Coimbatore?
  11. Can I join correspondence Diploma Automobile course in any Government institute if completed ITI about 33 years ago? -- [New]
  12. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  15. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  16. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  17. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
22nd September 2011, 02:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?

Yes in all ways it is possible to join for the diploma in automobile engineering through a correspondence program. The candidates have to find a university or college, which offer the diploma course through correspondence. There are many reputed colleges or universities which offer such courses. The candidates should fulfill all the eligibility criteria’s for joining such a course. The candidates should have studied science subject as the main during their 12th class for joining a course in automobile engineering whether it’s full time or part time.

Yes in all ways it is possible to join for the diploma in automobile engineering through a correspondence program. The candidates have to find a university or college, which offer the diploma course through correspondence. There are many reputed colleges or universities which offer such courses. The candidates should fulfill all the eligibility criteria’s for joining such a course. The candidates should have studied science subject as the main during their 12th class for joining a course in automobile engineering whether it’s full time or part time.
15th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence?

which university will be take evening class of diploma in automobile engineering
24th May 2012, 12:10 AM
yessingh

Respected Sir,
With due respect,I beg to inform you that,I want degree of Diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course(Distance course).It is possible or not,Kindly confirm through Email [email protected] ... mobl.no +919990123234
Your faithfully
24th June 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
With due respect,I beg to inform you that,I want degree of Diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course(Distance course).If any collage is available in Assam State ,so kindly in form me .My Email Id is [email protected]. & mobile no-09864915526

Thanks.
Regards.
Rupak
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?