9th September 2011, 06:41 PM
khoka89

What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?

i completted master of pharmacy in pharmacognosy. i am thinking to join clinical research short time course . tell about scope of career.

22nd September 2011, 04:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?

It’s certainly a good decision to enter in to the field of clinical research. There are different institutes which offer part time courses in the area of clinical research in India. ICRI is one of the major institutes which offer both part time and full time courses. The scope in India is immense as there are number of institutions that are funded by the government of India. There is a boom in the Indian pharmaceutical industry which may naturally affect this segment of clinical research also on a whole.
27th September 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?

I have done bsc in Biochemistry... Nw I m planing to do pg diploma in clinical research from Crimson institution in mumbai... Is it good... Is der any scope after dng dis.. Is the placement is good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?