9th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?

s TOEFL and GRE both required for MS in USA?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  4. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  5. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  6. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  7. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  8. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  9. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  10. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  11. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA? -- [New]
  13. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
  15. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  18. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
24th July 2012, 11:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?

Yes for most universities in US you will need to submit the score of both these exams. If the scores meet the university cut off then you will need to submit copies of your educational qualifications. If you have work experience the experience certificate too needs to be submitted. Along with this statement of purpose too needs to be submitted. This should include details about you in brief also why are interested in pursuing this course. Refer to some samples before preparing for this.
21st April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?

I have passed MBBS in 2009. I want to study for MS IN fORENSIC sCIENCE. IN USA, iS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION WITHOUT gre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?