10th September 2011, 05:22 PM
akshatha Rao g

Date of availability of forms for degree holders for direct admission in IPCC?

Hi
actualy i got the news that degree holders can also directly take IPCC in the past 4 month but when the govt will relase the new norm?
what govt will relese it or not because i have to decide that if not i can take other courses please let me know,

Related Questions:
12th April 2012, 03:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for degree holders for direct admission in IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatha Rao g View Post
Hi
actualy i got the news that degree holders can also directly take IPCC in the past 4 month but when the govt will relase the new norm?
what govt will relese it or not because i have to decide that if not i can take other courses please let me know,
Degree holders, at this point of time, are not eligible to directly enroll for the IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course). The proposal has been made but is still due to be accepted by the union government. As per the proposal, commerce graduates with 55% marks and non-commerce graduates with 60% marks should be exempted from the Common Proficiency Test.However, it is difficult to say when will the proposed scheme will come into affect and therefore, those willing to pursue the course in the mean time, has to qualify common proficiency test, irrespective of the qualification he/she holds.
5th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of forms for degree holders for direct admission in IPCC?

I am doing final bcom ca can i do ipcci after finishing my degree. I have 77%.
5th August 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am doing final bcom ca may i do directly ipcci directly. I have 77%
16th September 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to apply for ipcc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?