24th August 2010, 01:18 PM
neha jaggi

Procedure to apply for training in Indian airlines - 6 months trianing in Indian airlines, in telecommunication for ECE final year

hello,
as m a student of ECE final yr and looking for 6 months trianing in Indian airlines, in telecommunication. so, want to know the procedure to apply.

24th August 2010, 06:04 PM
anki_8816

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Indian airlines - 6 months trianing in Indian airlines, in telecommunication for ECE final year

In Indian Air Lines it is very difficult to get training.Concentrate on some other organisation to get training, it will be better.You can send your training letter to them in personnal department.But this is a difficult task.Do it as early as possible because seats in air lines are filled within short period.
All The Best
24th August 2010, 06:30 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for training in Indian airlines - 6 months trianing in Indian airlines, in telecommunication for ECE final year

dear friend,
As you a student of ECE & want to do training in Indian airlines.
Then you have to follow some procedures like:
you have to visit with officials of Indian Airlines. Then fill up the form given by him.
& then you have to take signature of your principal of your college & submit this form to the office of Indian Airlines.

Then after receiving the letter from Airlines you can go there for training.

good luck.
24th August 2010, 06:31 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for training in Indian airlines - 6 months trianing in Indian airlines, in telecommunication for ECE final year

dear friend,

you have to visit with officials of Indian Airlines.
Then fill up the form given by him.
& then you have to take signature of your principal of your college & submit this form to the office of Indian Airlines.

good luck.
24th August 2010, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to iisc syallbus entrance exam for biotechnology
13th February 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

will u giv us training free of cost if v gt gud marks in enterence exms?
25th February 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW WE CAN APPLY FOR TRANING IN RAILWAY for B.TECH final year
9th July 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I AM BE-AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING GRADUATE.COULD I GET 6 MONTH TRAINING FROM AIR INDIA?
28th August 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

how to become pilot
29th August 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

what qualification required for sitting in this exam
3rd September 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

HOW A B.E(MECHANICAL) STUDENT APPLY FOR INDIAN AIRLINES..WHERE TO APPLY..PROCEDURE..
2nd October 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the different jobs avail in airways for ece graduates?
iam verily interested 2 do a job in airlines .........please tell me the way 2 get in respective field for which i shall b grateful 2 u;
8th January 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fee should we pay for our training after submitting form in the indian airlines
12th January 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i m currently doing my final year eee. i wish to get into a job in indian airlines. how can i apply for the exams?
4th February 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for piolet?
5th February 2012, 01:14 AM
lonelyryan

In Indian Air Lines it is very difficult to get training.Concentrate on some other organisation to get training, it will be better.You can send your training letter to them in personnal department.But this is a difficult task.Do it as early as possible because seats in air lines are filled within short period.
All The Best
28th February 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i do study in b.tech mechanical engineering in 6th semester and i will have training program in starting of may so i want to get information that how can mechanical students get training with indian airlines? and what is the procedure to apply this training?
29th February 2012, 12:25 AM
measrasr

Hi dear,

you have to visit with officials of Indian Airlines.
Then fill up the form given by him.

Thanks
25th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

My name is ATIF MOHAMMED, i have a plan about to start a budget airline based to kerla and middle east route, for this project some local investers from UAE are ready for this,
so i need some information, i hope any body can provide this information
24th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Iam in B-tech final year ECE iam very excited to do job in airways so plz guide me.
27th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my BE in 2011,rite nw i am married,i am interested in airlines......cn u plz help me how abt the process to apply for airlines job......
14th May 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b-tech in aeronautical i want to do training at airport what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?