10th September 2011, 11:07 PM

How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?

MAY I GET THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE PURSUATION OF Ph.D IN ENGLISH ON PART TIME/PERSONAL APPROACH BASIS.

28th December 2011, 02:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?

For pusuing P.hd course in English in part time you must hold a certificate of post graduation in English And after that you will also need to attend a qualifying exam. After successfully passing this exam, you will be able to go on with the part time PhD program.

There are several number of universities offering PhD as part time.Here is a list of some of the universities that provide this PhD course are given below:

•Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu
•Calicut University, Calicut
•Anna University, Chennai
•Bharathidasan University
•Bhavnagar University
•Amravati University
•Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh
8th September 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?

Can i do PhD in education after completing MSc Biochemistry?
25th June 2013, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA from IGNOU with 55% marks, Can I do Ph.D. from any Govt. university on part time basis? Will I be eligible ? Can you provide a list of University offering Ph.D on part time ?
23rd June 2017, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in mathematics of Annamalai distance education & kerala university equivalency certificate , & working as a high school teacher in Malappuram for last 7 years can I apply for the part time PhD of calicut university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?