24th August 2010, 02:32 PM
tarakpawar

Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?

Respected sir,
I completed M.Sc. in Organic chemistry (2009 batch) from Maharashtra, India.
Currently i am working as Research Associate in Lupin Ltd Pune Maharashtra.
I am looking for Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?

thanks
Regards,
TARAK PAWAR

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  2. Procedure to study Ph.D with scholarship in Europe?
  3. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  4. Eligibility for PhD in Australia or European countries?
  5. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  6. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure followed for Nepali student to get scholarship to do Ph.D in Europe country? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  9. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  10. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  11. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  13. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  14. Names of the best universities in any European Country for PG in Chemical Engineering or any discipline related to chemical engineering?
  15. How to study in European country for M.Pharmacy course? I have completed B.Pharmacy 4 years course
  16. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  17. Where to do Ph.D in M.Pharm with scholarship?
  18. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
19th May 2011, 01:00 AM
navyanaidu570

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?

You will have an entrance or admission based on your eligibility criteria like your previous academic performance,remember that this will be in the period pf beginning of the academic session so it will be enough if you you be cautious in that period by reading news papers,checking regarding that on net or enquiring regarding that exams in our reputed education-career forum.
19th May 2011, 01:06 AM
navyanaidu570

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?

You can take up the respective entrance exam & get admitted based on the eligibility criteria.
2nd September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I completed M.Sc. in computers science (2008 batch) from Andhra pradesh, India.
I am looking for Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?

thanks
Regards,
Nazeema
23rd September 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i am nepalese student. I am working for orphange children as psychosocial counselor. I want to do PHD in Psychology in role of spritualism in building positiv personality of children! Is there any way to succced in sponsorshis basis!Padma
1st April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am a student of M.sc final year in physiology subject from Vidyasagar University. I am a rank(2nd) holder student also. I try to admission in phD , subject (biotechnology, microbiology or immunology)
23rd April 2014, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

I,Maryam national of Iran, 27 years old, graduated my Ms.c in biotechnology from University of Mysore/India with grade: 7.789 from 10, and i am looking for a scholarship position to continue my PhD. program in Finland, Please help me to pursue my Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?