11th September 2011, 04:09 PM
LUCKY11100

Date of availability of private forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects?

I want to appear as private candidate for board examinations to be held next year.
I want to know the date of availability of private forms of cbse for class 12 for all the subjects......????

18th September 2011, 07:46 PM
Sk chouhan

Default Re: Date of availability of private forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects?

last date as a private candidates is 12th sept witout late fees
20th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of availability of private forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects?

what is the last date as a private candidates isprivate forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects with late fee?
20th September 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in Maths in the 12th CBSE board exam. I want to know about the procedures for re-appearing.
21st September 2011, 09:00 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Eligibility Criteria, Last Date and Fee Schedule for all India Scheme

(i)A candidate who has failed at the All India Senior School Certificate Examination of the Board,

(ii)Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the Board. Who have already passed secondary or an equivalent examination at least two year before taking the senior school certificate examination.

The form should deposit in the listed branches of Syndicate Bank on or before 1 p.m. on 05 Sept. 2009 (Saturday) Form and fee may also be deposited after the above date in addition to other prescribed fee with the following late fees.

>Exam Fee for 5 Subjects in India. Rs. 500
>Fee for additional 6 Subject Rs. 200
>Fee for comptt./1-improvement/1-Additional Subject Rs. 20
>Fee for 2 or more subjects for improvement Rs. 50
>Fee for overseas Candidate for 5 subject Rs. 2010
>Fee for additional 6th Subject for overseas candidates Rs. 750
>Fee for 1 Comptt./1 Improvement/1 Additional Subject for overseas candidate Rs. 760
>Fee for 2 or more Subjects for improvement for overseas candidates Rs. 2010
Additional Fee for each practical Subject Rs. 25 Late Fee :

Upto 15 September 2009 (Tuesday) Rs. 100
Upto 30 September 2009 (Wednesday) Rs. 200
Upto 24 October 2009 (Saturday) Rs. 300
Candidates from National Capital Territory for Delhi will deposit form in listed branches of Syndicate Bank.

The Candidate must deposit the application form for the examination with the respective Regional Office of the Board. Please note that change of region shall not be allowed under any circumstances.

If a candidate by mistake submits/dispatches the application in the Regional Office of the Board of other region than that he/she intends to seek admission and if due to this lapse the candidate fails to appear for the examination, the Board shall not be responsible. The examination fee paid for the purpose in that case shall also stand forfeited.
good luck
21st September 2011, 09:02 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Eligibility Criteria, Last Date and Fee Schedule for all India Scheme

(i)A candidate who has failed at the All India Senior School Certificate Examination of the Board,

(ii)Teachers serving in educational institutions affiliated to the Board. Who have already passed secondary or an equivalent examination at least two year before taking the senior school certificate examination.

The form should deposit in the listed branches of Syndicate Bank on or before 1 p.m. on 05 Sept. 2009 (Saturday) Form and fee may also be deposited after the above date in addition to other prescribed fee with the following late fees.

>Fee for 1 Comptt./1 Improvement/1 Additional Subject for overseas candidate Rs. 760

Candidates from National Capital Territory for Delhi will deposit form in listed branches of Syndicate Bank.

The Candidate must deposit the application form for the examination with the respective Regional Office of the Board. Please note that change of region shall not be allowed under any circumstances.

If a candidate by mistake submits/dispatches the application in the Regional Office of the Board of other region than that he/she intends to seek admission and if due to this lapse the candidate fails to appear for the examination, the Board shall not be responsible. The examination fee paid for the purpose in that case shall also stand forfeited.
good luck
22nd September 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE INFO LAST DATE OF CBSE 12TH PRIVATE EXAM FORM SUBMISSION.
25th September 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

what was the last date to get the form for private 12th session 2011 -2012
29th September 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

date of forms for private candidates
11th October 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the status of my class 12th private form 2011-2012 can any body tell me gow ican get it
15th October 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can u tell me the last date of 12 th oppen form submiting
16th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me the name of syndicate bank in kanpur for submitting form
20th October 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to knw the status of my private form for 2012xam..,what should i do..?????
4th November 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw the status of my private form for 2012xam..,what should i do..?????
12th November 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Date of availability of private forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date as a private candidates isprivate forms of CBSE for class 12th in all subjects with late fee?
what is the last date of 12th class cbsc private application form
12th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of 12th class cbsc application form
29th November 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i hvnt paid my late fees of 12th private candidate. what is the last date of submission??
28th December 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

HOW I GOT MY COMFERMATION ABOUT PRIVATE FORM
2nd January 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 11class from cbse board ,now i want to give exam of 12 class of exam from private.how i can give this exam?
5th January 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i know about my application form................?
24th January 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I had applied as private candidate for maths exam 2012 nd havent received admit card yet. So nw what should i do to get my admit card
31st March 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 11 th class can I appear in 12th class cbse board.
3rd April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

why a student getting 90% can oppt for PCM/B n why a student gettin 50% can't oppt for PCM/B????????????????
3rd April 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

why a student scoring 50% can.t oppt for PCM/B????????????????
30th April 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that on which date cbse private form will be available & when will it held.plz inform me as soon as possible.because i dont want to lose my this year.
30th April 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that on which date cbse private exam will available & when it will held
1st June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i do 12th 2012 cbse from bihar state and i am fail in two subject and now i am in delhi can i do 12th from cbse private from delhi. pls sir tell me
2nd July 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

what is date to submit private exam form cbse for class 10th?
10th July 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to knw abt the procedure of 12th private cbse. Plz tell me
30th July 2012, 03:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

If you wish to appear as Private Candidate in CBSE 10+2 exam, then you will have to fill CBSE Private Form available in CBSE Regional office or school office.
These forms generally come in the month of July or August.

If you are appearing as a Private Candidate, then your Board Marksheet and time table for Board Exams will be same as of Regular Candidate.

For more information, visit this site: http://www.improvementexam.com/cbse-...ate-candidate/
8th August 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

gud morning sir,
i want to ask that i had completed my 10th in 2009 & 12th in 2011 but due to some reason i havenn't given my exam of phy & chem .& can i eligible for cbse private this session . if i am than tell me the date of availibility of form.& frm where i can get the form. when will be last date to fill form as private candidate. i dont have any school now so plz inform me how cn i fill .cn i fill directly from board.
15th August 2012, 09:27 PM
manu3

Last Date and Fee Schedule for all India Scheme

good luck

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-availability-private-forms-cbse-class-12th-all-subjects-366340.html#ixzz23cw789Vg
15th August 2012, 09:31 PM
manu3

If you wish to appear as Private Candidate in CBSE 10+2 exam, then you will have to fill CBSE Private Form available in CBSE Regional office or school office.

If you are appearing as a Private Candidate, then your Board Marksheet and time table for Board Exams will be same as of Regular Candidate.

For more information, visit this site: http://www.improvementexam.com/cbse-...ate-candidate/

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-availability-private-forms-cbse-class-12th-all-subjects-366340.html#ixzz23cxESB4P
15th August 2012, 09:32 PM
manu3

Last Date and Fee Schedule for all India Scheme

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-availability-private-forms-cbse-class-12th-all-subjects-366340.html#ixzz23cxSkXru
16th August 2012, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam when is the date of admission for private candidate of class 12 chandigarh, i have gone through regional office at sec 5
panchkula, chandigarh and they told me to come in month of sept can you please help me out??????
28th August 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir plzz tel me the site of online private form of class 12 cbse.....
1st January 2013, 07:43 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Extension of Last Date to 21st
Feb 2012 for Submission of
Private Form Compartment/IOP/
Improvement Category - Main
Exam 2012
Revised Fee for Private
Candidates : Examination 2012
Delhi Region Candidates can
Obtain form from Syndicate
Bank, CBSE, IP Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi
Panchkula Region Class X |
Class XII
Ajmer Region Class X | Class
XII
Allahabad Region Class X |
Class XII
Chennai Region Class X | Class
XII
13th July 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has given class-12 board exam as a regular candidates in 2013 but her result marked as a UFM case
as per result committee her exam has been cancelled in this year of all subjectss and instruct that you have to give all exam
all exam in year 2014. but not clear how she wiil apply for next year exam i.e regular or private candidate, her practical marks carry forward or no. please advice me in earliest.
4th August 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i failed in maths in class 12 board exam 2013 as a regular candidates . and i reappeared in compartment exam and then also i failed in maths. can i give exam as a private candidate in 2014.and my practical marks will carry forward.please advice me.
5th August 2013, 12:09 PM
john215

Re: Date of availability of private forms of CBSE for class 12th i all subjects?

Hi friend,

I think you wish to appear as Private Candidate in CBSE 10+2 exam,
Then you will have to fill CBSE Private Form available in CBSE Regional office or school office.

Thanks!!!!
all the best.............
19th August 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know last date to fill the private form of class 12th for session 2013-2014
1st September 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

where the private form of class 12 for session 2013-14 available at lucknow city
9th May 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Am fresher,n muje 10th krni h n mere ps koi dicument ni h to m 10th kese kru
4th June 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I AM LOKESH
I want to do 12 class when be sell from of private candibate plz tell me whats star nd last of private forms plz
11th July 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

date of availability of private 10th class form in syndicate bank..?? can I appear in it widout passing 9th class
12th August 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I got compartment in maths but I did not appear. Can I appear next year in all the subjects ?
18th August 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I had passed my class 12th from cbse this year with 6 subjects from commerce with math (with physical education as additional), now i want to add hindi as my additional subject. Can i appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th cbse? When will the 12th cbse private form be available? What is the date?
18th October 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am student of polytechnic , now i want do class 12th , kindly advise , i do this private in cbse board and last date of filling form
6th April 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

My questionI m 10th pass student from private so can i filled also 12th class form in 2015
1st July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I failed in class12cbse in 2015 and I want to know the last date to fill the private form of class 12 in 2015-16 in all subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?