11th September 2011, 04:39 PM
alius

Which is the best coaching centers for Geography subject(NET) in Kolkata?

i want to which is the best coaching centre of geography in kolkata for net

30th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best coaching centers for Geography subject(NET) in Kolkata?

i want to ask about good NET coaching centres in kolkata........................pls help
debashri
17th February 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best coaching centers for Geography subject(NET) in Kolkata?

i want to ask about good NET coaching centres in kolkata........................pls hel

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/best-coaching-centers-geography-subject-net-kolkata-366380.html#ixzz1meGqLcGm
28th April 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I would like to have the sample question papers of objective type of Net 3 for Geography for the ensuing Net in June 2012. Thanks ... Tapan Mitra
17th July 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the best NET coaching centre for Geography ..............
pls give any information to my email id [email protected] (Prithwiraj Sahababu)
11th March 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I personally prepare students for UGC-NET in Geography.
@Kestopur, Kolkata
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?