12th September 2011, 08:34 AM
ram.patil2

What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?

I m about to complete my diploma(Mechanical Engg) this year. I will surely be getting above 75% so are the chances for me to get admission at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology Mumbai what is their cutoff list after diploma.If nt plese suggest me other collages in Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. How to take admission in Mumbai engineering college after completing 1st year B.Tech exam?
  5. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  6. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  7. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  8. Admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Civil engineering at IIT Mumbai?
  9. Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream?
  10. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  12. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  13. Chances of admission in LLM course in GLC Mumbai? -- [New]
  14. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  16. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  18. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
12th July 2017, 12:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai is a well recognized institute for pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. You can apply for admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai through MH-CET. The cutoff for admission in Mechanical Engineering is little bit competitive and the same was approx. 134 marks in MH-CET 2016.
Your diploma marks are quite good but you have to score good marks in MH-CET also for getting admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?