12th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics

hello sir.........
I am pursuing masters in pharmaceutics and interested in phd from Germany, sir would u tell me about scholarship details and the procedure for applying

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  3. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  5. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  8. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  9. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  11. How can I get PhD in Germany after doing masters in cancercell and molecular biology?
  12. How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics
  13. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery?
  14. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  15. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  16. What are the colleges and institutes offering part time Ph.D course in Pharmaceutics?
  17. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  18. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
31st July 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics

hello sir.........
I am pursuing masters in food science and interested in phd from Germany, sir would u tell me about scholarship details and the procedure for applying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?