12th September 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?

I am final year Msc(SE) student. I have one standing arrear in project in 8th sem. Companies are visiting our college for campus interview. I am really tensed and dipressed i am not eligible to attend top MNC written test.

How can i get a job in top mnc? any companies will take students with backlogs while placement?

16th April 2012, 10:01 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?

Dear friend

As such all the companies prefer to take a candidate who dont have any backlog. so, it is difficult to get into MNC companies with backlog. first you need to clear your back and then you can sit for placement.

But there is chance to get a job if you were very excellent in studies till 7th semester and you have good communication skill with high CGPA. Then company can think to take you, neglecting your backlog.

Thank you
Best wishes
19th September 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?

hello ya i have one dout about my college why bcz its minarty college that whys i have dough i will get job or not
7th May 2019, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have received a mail from Wipro that I shall be provided with the joining date by the end of this month. But, I have 4 arrears from the 7th semester. Will this affect my joining?
I am confident that I will clear them in the 8th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?