12th September 2011, 04:15 PM
monikajain6

Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?

im mtech IT student, got 70.12% in mtech 1st year and now im in 2nd year mtech. got 73% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th, 65% in Btech. companies are comming in my college. please tell me am i eligible for placement campus.
according to this criteria in which companies i am eligible which take also mtech students...send me the list of these companies which take mtech please as early as possible so i can be prepare fo that......

Related Questions:
22nd July 2013, 12:12 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?

Hi

For most company you are eligible.
But there are certain companies which prefer only b.tech and not MTech.

many companies coming for placement in campus for B.tech, do open vacancy for M.Tech as well if they have any requirement..

You have not mentioned your branch, so its difficult to tell you the name of companies because many of them are core companies and also they may or may not be coming to your campus.

Talk to your campus placement cell

All the best
12th January 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?

10th-83%, 12th-57%, BE- 58%, M.Tech- 79%. can i get software development job in java field. can anyone plz let me know the path which i should fellow to get proper job ?
18th November 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have 58% aggregate in BE and 70% in mtek first year am i eligible for the companies which will come in my collage because i got only 58% in be
11th February 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Do they consider marks from 3rd year or from first year while going for mtech?m from vtu
27th July 2015, 03:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

Now you are studying in Mtech..

**You are asking about the placement after Mtech...

**It will totally depends upon your college whether the companies visit in your campus or not and also whether the college authorities allow Mtech students for placement or not..
Companies such as TCS, Infosys came to college and hire Mtech students..

** If you don't get the campus placement then you can try for off campus too.. There are some companies which take their own exam for recruitment for Mtech Candidates such as:
------BEL
------DMRC

You can try in these companies...

All the Best...
29th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Mtech in Embedded systems .Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of one and half years after mtech? Kindly suggest the name of companies which recruits embedded system engineers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?