12th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?

Sir,
I would like to ask whether a degree provided by the Global Open University, Nagaland be valid for me to try and pursue any higher studies from any other university as i would like to take up a degree from the said university.
It would be very kind of you if you would kindly answer my quarry to the following mail address.
Thanking you.

[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Validity of M.Sc Earth Science of The Global Open University, Nagaland -- [New]
  2. How can I get information regarding Global University, Nagaland for Masters Degree in EVS?
  3. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  4. Is degree from Global University Nagaland is valid or not?
  5. Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is global open university nagaland recognized by UGC or AICTE?
  7. How good is Global Open University in Nagaland?
  8. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  9. Is Global Open University in Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  10. Is the Global Open university of Nagaland recognized by UGC?
  11. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree from IGNOU or Jammu University? I have done 3 year course in disaster management from Global Open University, Nagaland
  12. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  13. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  14. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  15. Is global open university(Nagaland), recognized by UGC? Is it's certificate valid?
  16. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  17. How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?
  18. Is M.A in English from Global Open University Nagaland valid for government jobs? I am doing M.A English
25th February 2012, 02:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to ask whether a degree provided by the Global Open University, Nagaland be valid for me to try and pursue any higher studies from any other university as i would like to take up a degree from the said university.
It would be very kind of you if you would kindly answer my quarry to the following mail address.
Thanking you.

[email protected]
The Global Open University, Nagaland offers courses in various departments in both undergraduate level as well as graduate level. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission and is also approved by the Distance Education Council.
Hence, the degree will be recognized all over the country including recognized Universities for further studies in the respective field.
5th July 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?

the global open university nagaland issue very lowest quality admit cards which cannot expect anybody. if you want to contact with headquarter phone number which is provided in wedsite contact us and if you face any problem, want to suggestion by writing email to their email address you do not get any reply. then how is this university?
12th September 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

This degree is also recognized for studies in aborad as well.
10th October 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the value of open degree?
28th December 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

I have done BSC(IT)FROM GOUN. IS IT VALID FOR GOVT JOB.
3rd February 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Does LLM course from the Global Open University will be considered as par with that provided by other universities?
2nd August 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my MBA (HR) in 2011 from Global Open Uniersity Nagaland and my office is not satisfied with it they are saying this university is not recognised by UGC or DEC. Please give reply to me on my email id i.e. [email protected] as my promotion is on hold due to non availability of Global Open University Nagaland and its course i.e. MBA(HR) recognition from DEC or UGC as on date. They want a letter in today;s date of their recognition i.e. university and MBA(HR) Course. Kindly reply me immediately as i am totally helpless regarding this questions answer.
my email address :- [email protected]
1st September 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs?
12th September 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?

[email protected]
16th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to study b.s.c industrial safety , may i know AICTE approved
27th October 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is the degree of Global Open University, Nagaland valid for government jobs?
30th October 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Thanking you.

[email protected]
yes beta ur right
18th March 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do distance BPT course for US physical therapist job.Whether its certificate is recgnised in US.Also i want to know the study centre or colleges in Meerut, Ghaziabad, Noida and AGRA.My emil is [email protected] and Mob 9319454261
5th April 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Msc in evs from globle open university nagaland is recognized by ugc for government jobs and for higher study.
1st June 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A.Education course from the Global open University.I require migration certificate?, as i have secured admission in B.Ed course in MADHYAPradesh through written test.How do i secure my migration certificate?-HariPrasad M.
8th June 2014, 07:32 PM
animesh401

i will do B.A from global open unversity. Is this university dgree certificate is vaild for government job in West Bengal And any State. plz send me ans my mail [email protected]@gmail.com
5th September 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Is the certificate of global open university ..is valuable or not in any govt. Or private job
13th April 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is the degree valid for state government jobs all over the India?
28th February 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done llm from your university in 2014 My roll no is nlii/070/
2012j Kindly send my original certificate.I have already got its
makssheet
Address: Ashim Kumar Sinha S/o Lt Haldhar Prasad Sinha

Ranighat Sumatipath Mahendru Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?