13th September 2011, 12:40 AM
Vikram Raval

How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Dear Sir,
I have completed mt BE in Mechnical engg in and Diploma in Business Administration. I want to join the Phd Program either in Mechanical or Management and have following questions. I have more then 18 years Industrial experience.
1. Am I eligible for Phd?
2. Which are the collegue offer support for Phd?
3. What is the process for entrance of Phd?
4. How to prepare for the entrance of Phd?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEST for studying PhD in Physics?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for DBT-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  5. Details of Orientation program for PhD students in VIT? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  8. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Anna University PhD(Management) entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  11. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  12. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  13. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Management?
  15. Eligibility to do PhD in Marketing Management?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  17. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  18. How may I do Ph.D in marketing management? What's the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
19th April 2012, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hlo sir,
wana do PhD in management but m unable to keep a tab on the univesities admission date. So please can u hlp me by sending me the entire details of their admission.
25th November 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

What is the processor clear study for management and who requirement by books is used please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?