13th September 2011, 07:02 AM
capprabhu

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka

Our child has studied in karnataka up to 10 standard
Now he wants to do prepare PUC outside karnataka
when he want appear for medical /eng.quota in karnataka.whether his domiciliary status gets affected?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  2. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  5. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  7. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  8. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  9. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka quota?
  13. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  15. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  18. Am I eligible for government sears after studying from class 1st to 10th in Karnataka and PU I and II from Tamilnadu?
28th February 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka

My son studied 1 to 10 classes in karnataka and Inter in AP. Can he apply for CET
2nd April 2014, 04:00 PM
3sbn

Post Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son studied 1 to 10 classes in karnataka and Inter in AP. Can he apply for CET
The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State. In
case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class
or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.

For more information logon to www.ilearn-india.com and check Updates under Exam Info
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?