13th September 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?

I am a final year student of Electronics and Communication engineering..I have seen the advertisement of "BHEL recruitment in the post of Engineer trainee" in your JOB page...So if your tell me whether the final year students are eligible or not,,i will be greatful...

22nd September 2011, 09:42 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student of Electronics and Communication engineering..I have seen the advertisement of "BHEL recruitment in the post of Engineer trainee" in your JOB page...So if your tell me whether the final year students are eligible or not,,i will be greatful...

Good News friend !!

Yes you are eligible for BHEL Trainee job being a final year student on a condition.

The condition for that is you have to submit the Original Certificates on or before Aug 20 2012.

And for you I would like to share a few Additional details

->Only 75 Jobs are available for Electronics engineers.
->you have to score good in GATE entrance exam because of High competition.
->because 75% of weightage is of GATE score.
->Just only 25% is directly checked by them.

->You have to write a 3 year bond of 2 lac.

->You have to register for both GATE Entrance examination and BHEL Engineering trainee job too.

->The important dates for BHEL are as follows.
->Jan 4th application opening date.
->Jan 28th closing date for registration.

Fee for application is 100/- for General and OBC candidates
and
for SC/ST the fee is totally exempted.

you can find more details in the following website

http://careers.bhel.in

all the best for everything.

Regards

~aditya~
22nd September 2011, 11:38 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?

dear friend,

Yes my friend you are very much eligible as a trainee programmer in BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited).As it is a electronics based company and as you are a student from electronics and telecommunication background then it will not create any problem to you.
So at first please complete your Graduation and then you can go for this.Another thing is that if you have good marks like 70% or more than 70% then it will very much help you.
So always try to keep good marks in your carrier.

Another suggestion I can give you that please start the preparation from right now.For this you have to download the previous year papers from the following sites ...

http://www.freshersworld.com
and
http://www.careers.bhel.in

all the best.
22nd September 2011, 12:22 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Are final year students eligible for BHEL recruitment in post of engineer trainee?

Yes you are eligible for BHEL Trainee job being a final year student.

But the condition for that is you have to submit the Original Certificates before Aug 20 2012.

You have to write a 3 year bond of 2 lac.

You have to register for both GATE Entrance examination and BHEL Engineering trainee job too.

Application opening date is 4th jan and Jan 28th closing date for registration.

Fee for application is 100/- for General and OBC candidates
and
for SC/ST the fee is Nil.

For more details please cheeck:-"http://careers.bhel.in"

Best of luck!
22nd September 2011, 12:49 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) is one of the best organization for the engineers in Govt.Sector.

Eligibility:-

1:you should have first class in Engineering Degree from AICTE approved Colleges / recognized Universities with minimum 60% marks in one of the following streams

Electronics or

Electronics & Communication or

Electronics & Telecommunication or

Mechanical or

Computer Science or

Computer Science and Engineering or

Civil Engineering or

Chemical Engineering.

2:you age should be maximum 25 years old. The age relaxation 8 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for SC/ST candidates.

3:Generally,the examination is held in the month of June.

4:Pay scale:minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3%-40500/-including DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement etc.
23rd September 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I wil studying aeronautical engg final how to join BHEL sir
26th September 2011, 01:21 PM
shibendu

Yes,my dear friend,
Final year graduation students are allowed to sit for BHEL.
But you must have 60% in your graduation.

Criteria for BHEL :

1.You must complete your graduation with minimum 60% marks .
2.Your age should be within 21 to 27 years.
3rd October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any relaxation for the candidate who had cleared GATE?
7th October 2011, 09:28 PM
indhum10

will BHEL come for campus recruitment this year?
2nd December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I M FINAL YEAR STUDENT B.TECH(ME) ,I M ELIGIBLE FOR BHEL &OTHER PSUs EXAM ,SALARY FO ME ,DATE OF WRITEN TES
26th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

im final year student of b.tech(aeronautical engineering). Am i eligible for BHEL recruitment 2012
9th May 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir , i want to ask that , i m a student of civil engg. diploma in final year, i m looking for government job but i hav no result of final year yet because results will declare in august.. so can i fill any form of government job?

thank you.

from,
soumya verma
26th July 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

am B.E(ECE) final yr student.is any exam for me in bhel now?
30th March 2016, 10:53 PM
work@home

If you have completed the course and is able to submit the marklist at the time of joining, then you can apply for any trainee post that are as specified as in the advertisement you can look for vacancies opening at BHEL website : http://www.bheledu.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?