13th September 2011, 08:16 PM
sachin_kucchi

Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?

hello,
I have done my B.tech in biotechnology and that too with 59% but i m interested in IT sector i have also joined a institute HCLCDC for the certification course in java. so what i want to ask is that can i get the job in IT sector after completion of my course???

Related Questions:
  1. After completing Ph.D in Biotechnology in which government sector can I apply for job on the basis of Ph.D degree?
  2. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  5. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  6. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  7. Job in government sector after Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for NET or GATE after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. Should I apply for a job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? Job prospects for B.Sc Biotechnology student?
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. What to do after passing BSc Biotech?
  12. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector
  13. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  14. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Syllabus for ICAR NET Biotechnology? What to do after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  17. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  18. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
14th October 2011, 07:16 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?

Yes,you are eligible for software field but you have to do some computer courses.The IT field is good way for earning the money so all are showing interest in this field.
My suggestion is don't shift to IT field it will be better for you.Biotechnology also become good in these days. Now a days software field become competitive so it is risky to join in this.
All top companies asking 60% aggregate in academic career so have little chance.So better to join your core field.
2nd September 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in IT sector after completing of my course in B.E Biotechnology?

which is the course suitable for me to move towards IT field after completing BE in Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?