14th September 2011, 12:41 PM
anirudh123456789

How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE

hi..... please tell ..... how to get admission in best universities of america , canada , singapore FOR MASTER IN SCIENCE ... i have done Btech in ECE.. also i do not have toefl ,gre , sat etc scores .... please guide

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Singapore after doing BSc in Microbiology? Best universities that provide this course in Singapore?
  2. Which are the universities in America that I can apply to do my masters?
  3. What is the probability to get a job after doing MSc in America or Canada for computer science
  4. Details regarding masters in Singapore Universities?
  5. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  6. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities in Singapore/Canada/Switzerland/UK which offers one year MS in Computer Science?
  8. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  9. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  10. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  11. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  12. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  13. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student?
  14. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in German Universities for Masters? -- [New]
  16. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to do masters from Singapore? I am doing BSc in Microbiology
  18. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
27th May 2016, 09:54 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE

To get admission in best universities of US, Canada and Singapore for MS you need to appear for GRE and TOEFL as these scores are accepted by many universities.
Criteria for GRE is 320 above out of 340 and you need to clear TOEFL exam if the university has that criteria too.
There is no escape from these exam as these exams are like entrance exams for the universities.
Suggest you to join a good coaching classes in your locality as they will help you with exam, admission process and scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?