14th September 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?

i need to know about the recruitment process of Airport Authority of India,their exam dates sylabus,everything.Iam a Btech IT graduate.I wish to grow my career in airport

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment exam? Syllabus and pattern?
  2. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  3. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  5. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  6. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  8. Syllabus and books for Airport Authority Of India Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  10. Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  13. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  14. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  15. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  16. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  17. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  18. Recruitment available in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
6th November 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?

Hi this is Rahul...I heared that having jobs in "GMR" (hyderabad,chennai,vijag,renugunta,Banglore) non-technical.Is it right or wrong? Jobs are Ground officer,Ticket collector,supervisor,clerk,cashier,etc...these jobs are comes under Govt.sector or private sector? Please give me a genuine answer...Thank u....
27th December 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?

Hi,
How to apply for network vacancies in AAI?
13th January 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN AAI IM DOIN MY FINAL YR UG IN CHEMISTRY
13th February 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

when is the examination for the post of system analyst of airport authority of india conducted
2nd March 2012, 07:31 PM
RAUASHAN SINGH

Syllabus of aai for atc completed in degree in computer science if any one know than please give or post it
2nd March 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i did my btech in ece,now i applied for aai pls tell me the syllabus
10th March 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabbus for je(it) for airport authority exam
and manager (it) for aai
12th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to know sample paper as well as exam pattern of junior executive post
13th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
I have completed my b-tech in IT and have applied for the post of the Jr.ATC .please suggest me the syllabus ,books and some previous years papers for the same.
13th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of junior executive finance

i have completed MBA finance and applied for the post of junior executive finance please give me information regarding question paper pattern,sllabus and examination dates
19th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

sir im in need of syllabus or exam pattern of ATC,im B.TECH(IT)
20th March 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

can i know the date of the examination and portion for electronic students plzz
20th March 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of exam of aai n need the syllabus for junior executive in air traffic control exam,
1st April 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir this is naveen please send me the syllabus and previous questionpapers to my mail i.d [email protected]
thanks&regards
naveen
1st April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can you plz provide me some sample technical papers for Civil Engineering for Junior Executives in Airport Authority of India.... orelse plz suggest me for the Subjects from which the technical questions they will ask for Civil Engineering..... plz
2nd April 2012, 02:08 PM
asthasingh07

hello frns..

i have complete b.tech in IT..I have applied for Juniour Executive,AAI..I need help regarding study material and name of the books..please guide me so that I can start my preparation.I need to know what should I study for technical??Can rply me on [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

hi frds

i have complete b.tech in IT..I have applied for Juniour Executive,ATC...I need help regarding study material and name of the books..please guide me so that I can start my preparation.I need to know what should I study for technical??and also tell me the exam pattern plz...Can rply me on [email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:28 AM
dprocks4

I have applied for Jr Executive (Airport operations). I would like to know if the exam pattern is same as the electronics and IT or is it different. reply soon ..
15th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi
this is surender.........
can u send me exam date of aai atc exam and syllabus for the same
16th April 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i need to know about the recruitment process of Airport Authority of India,their exam dates sylabus,everything.Iam a Btech IT graduate.I wish to grow my career in airport
25th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
This is Jyothsna
I have applied for Manager (Law) post.
Please send me the syllabus, Exam date and previous questionpapers to my mail i.d- [email protected]
Thanks&regards
Jyothsna. K
27th April 2012, 07:32 PM
aleckraj

there are only questions and no answer or solutions so please close this website
27th April 2012, 07:34 PM
aleckraj

there is no need to answer by mail individually so post answer on web
5th August 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam Athiba can u send me exam date of A T C exam and syllabus(ELECTRONICS)
29th September 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my B.Tech in computer science,i want to know that whether i m eligible for the post of junior executive (ATC) or not.
17th December 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

minimum salary for junior executive post in airport authority of india?
17th December 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

salary offered for junor executive post in airport authority of india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?