26th August 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers

My query is that I have completed my 3yrs diploma in HOTEL MANAGEMENT FROM INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION GOA certified by NATIONAL COUNCIL(PUSA-NEWDELHI)IN THE YEAR 2002 ,after which that is the next batch in 2003 the diploma became a degree for which students had to answer other few papers, and were certified as b.sc in hotel management ,now i would like my diploma to be a b.sc degree, what are the procedures to do this ,since the certificate now is being issued by IGNOU how many papers would I have to answer and when.
Waiting for your reply and thanking you in anticipation.
Prathamesh sakhalkar

29th August 2010, 05:23 PM
shipra saxena

Default Re: Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My query is that I have completed my 3yrs diploma in HOTEL MANAGEMENT FROM INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION GOA certified by NATIONAL COUNCIL(PUSA-NEWDELHI)IN THE YEAR 2002 ,after which that is the next batch in 2003 the diploma became a degree for which students had to answer other few papers, and were certified as b.sc in hotel management ,now i would like my diploma to be a b.sc degree, what are the procedures to do this ,since the certificate now is being issued by IGNOU how many papers would I have to answer and when.
Waiting for your reply and thanking you in anticipation.
Prathamesh sakhalkar
you will have to consult it from the university as every university has its own policies so you can contact to ignou .....all the best
8th September 2010, 01:09 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers

it is possible to convert. but the procedure depends on the university. you should contact your university IGNOU for this. they will suggest you what you have to do. may be you have to study one year and you have to give exam. or only one exam is sufficient for transferring. just contact with university.
1st October 2010, 12:09 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..
Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers

you will have to consult it from the university as every university has its own policies so you can contact to ignou .....
the rules differ from ecah university..

good luck.
15th May 2011, 05:54 PM
don bosco IHMCT

You are eligible for lateral entry to the final year of the 3-yr B.Sc. Hotel management and Catering Operations degree of YCMOU, which you can complete in one year with only minimum contact classes. All course material will also be provided.
Alternatively you are eligible for lateral entry to B.Sc. (Hospitality Studies) degree of Mumbai University, 75% attendance required.
For further details you may contact Don Bosco College at the foll nos: 022-25040508, 25042424, Ext 266. Ask for Annabelle, Elenka, Ambika.
31st May 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

hi.
I've done 3 years hotel manegenent diploma from JPIHM Meerut in 2004, which is affilliated to U.P. Technical board and AICTE. Now i want to get it convert to a Degree course. Is there any course/institute/university where i can enroll myself to get my diploma to be upgraded to a degree course.
3rd September 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hi.
I've done 3 years hotel manegenent diploma from JPIHM Meerut in 2009, which is affilliated to U.P. Technical board and AICTE. Now i want to get it convert to a Degree course. Is there any course/institute/university where i can enroll myself to get my diploma to be upgraded to a degree course.

REGARD
SANDEEP JOSHI
E-MAIL:- [email protected]
13th June 2012, 06:48 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

this whole procedure depends upon your university.you should contact your university for this issue.

its depend upon your university whether it takes only paper for the transfer or may convince you to study for extra one year or it may be only taken the few subjects paper.it whole depends upon university.so please contact your university and follow the instructions given by the university.
12th December 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in hotel management now shall i gain experience or do degree to bechome an ex chef?
22nd January 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

hi.
I've done 3 years hotel manegenent diploma from SPW in 2009, which is affilliated to A.P. Technical board . Now i want to get it convert to a Degree course. Is there any course/institute/university where i can enroll myself to get my diploma to be upgraded to a degree cours
17th June 2015, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipra saxena View Post
you will have to consult it from the university as every university has its own policies so you can contact to ignou .....all the best
Hi Friends, Those who have done 3yrs. Diploma in hotel management and want to convert his diploma into degree visit UOU site and you can get lateral entry in 3rd year of degree.and in one year you will become graduate.
27th May 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Now i am studying degree final year with B.sc (Maths, Electronic,& Computer science.)
So I can eligible for hotel management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?