14th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?

I ram Rekha. I have qualified CTET exam-.I am M.A. B Ed.in Mathematics.I have an experience of teaching maths to secondary level.I am seeking for a govt job in delhi in the same field.Could you give me current information about it? Thank you.

Related Questions:
14th October 2011, 03:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?

Since you have experience in the teaching field try clearing the NET exam. By doing so you will be eligible to be become a lecturer. Also jobs like Taxation assistant are available in this field. Also experts are need in insurance sector too. You can also apply to various state level public service exams.
7th November 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get a government job in Delhi in the field of Mathematics? Will my experience in Maths Teaching help me in any way?

My name is ritu khandelwal. I have done b.com (honours) and b.ed as mathematics as additional teaching subject and commerce and economics as two other teaching subjects and i have also done m.com with 47% . I want to be a teacher in government school as mathematics teacher what is the scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?