27th August 2010, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?

i pass my +2 in commerce, then i search my subject in computer application(software engineer)which kind of subjct is dotnet. what is the process to need to work in intel group in USA. what is salary of software engineer in USA.

Related Questions:
  1. Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?
  2. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  3. What kind of study do we have to do to pursue MS in USA?
  4. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  5. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  6. List of Companies which is a better Cognizant, Wipro, TCS based on Salary, Security and Work-Life balance, in USA Only? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do Aeronautical engineering and get a job in USA? List of top institutions available for such courses?
  8. Ph.D in USA being a computer software engineer and masters student in Iran?
  9. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  10. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini? Salary of Software Engineer and Senior Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  11. Am I eligible to work in USA afte rcompletion of course in India or I need to do some course in USA to be eligible?
  12. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  13. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  14. Can't we work in US or UK after doing MS there?
  15. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  17. What are the openings for mechanical in USA after completion of MS? -- [New]
  18. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
31st May 2011, 03:14 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?

dotnet is a good scope in software engineering field.....

if you are good in it then go for it and get the job....
the package will be depends on your ability if you are best then the package will be best.....
mostly the packages will go upper 100000 rs.

all the very best my friend
4th July 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?

which course should i choose after doing A level computer course from doeacc society to get job in it fields.
12th August 2011, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA?

what is deffereces between software egineerig and software technology engineerig?
1st February 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

after completing 2nd puc science (pcmb) can i choose a software field ?
which is the best course in software field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?