15th September 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?

i will complete my internship in october...want to get a good job as soon as possible...what should i do for getting a good job..i m doin my dentistry from baddi, himachal pradesh.now i want to go to delhi for job.

would you please tell me where should i apply for jobs. and how to pass interviews wht are the main subjects they ask for?

15th September 2011, 05:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?

You need to make a list of the hospitals situated in the area you want to settle. There will be a medical supervisor or in-charge in most hospital who look at the recruitment procedure. In some cases it may be the management managing this role. You need to make sure to send a resume to all the hospitals. Also you need to check for notifications in newspapers from the hospitals regarding vacancies and apply accordingly.
22nd October 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?

iam final year student of electrical and electronics enginering department looking for core jobs for completion of my course
1st June 2012, 01:55 PM
prastee

i finished my b.com(cs) this year........im looking for any jobs so kindly say me any info about jobs... thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?