15th September 2011, 03:03 AM
jauhhnyJ

Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?

I am a hotel management graduate.i completed in 2006. i am not happy with the profession and want to do a bachelor/master's degree course in technology field.
i was always interested in Science especially physics.
i have to work also. please suggest me any bachelor/Master's degree in science that i can do while earning & working.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters level degree in Culinary? I am doing bachelors in Hotel Management
  2. Which are the courses after completing B.Tech Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What to do after B.Tech? Which one is good between M.Tech and MBA? What to do to get a government job?
  4. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  5. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  6. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Can I study MSc regular mode and B.Ed distance mode together
  8. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  9. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA?
  10. Are there any jobs with good salary after completing BSc?
  11. How to pursue PGDM or MBA course after scoring 50% in bachelors degree
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India? -- [New]
  13. How to do MA after passing 12th?
  14. M.Tech, MS or Job, Which one should I go for after completing B.Tech? If I go for a job then what kind of job can I expect after completing B.Tech Pharma?
  15. Which subjects should we take in intermediate to join Biotechnology in Engineering?
  16. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  17. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  18. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc?
15th September 2011, 11:47 AM
Rinuganesh

Default Re: Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?

hi i can suggest you to study master degree in physics with computer science available in universities like California etc
15th September 2011, 08:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this a wise decision of doing Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology field being a candidate of Hotel Management Graduate? Which bachelors or Masters degree should I opt for?

Now-a-days hotel management are becoming very popular among the student as it provides a easy way to get into good job in less time and less effort.

Eligibility for Hotel Management Course :-
1) Age Limit :-
a) For General :- 22 years.
b) For SC/ST :- 25 years.
2) Educational Qualification :-
You must have a pass certificate in 10+2 level.
Application Form :-

Selection Procedure :-
a) For govt colleges :- You have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (NCHMCT JEE )for admit into govt colleges. Entrance Test consists of English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.
b) For non-govt colleges :- Normal eligibility criteria.

Courses in Hotel Management :-
B.A. Hotel and Hospitality Management
B.Sc Hotel and Tourism Management
B.Sc Hotel Management and Catering Technology
B.A. International Hotel Administration.

Colleges for Hotel Management :-

1) Angel Institute of International Hospitality And Management (AIIHM), Greater Noida ( Uttar Pradesh )
2) Green Institute of Management Studies, Kannur(Kerala )
3) Indian Institute of Hospitality and Management, Thane ( Maharashtra )
4) Acharya Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore( Karnataka )
5) Administrative Management College, Bangalore( Karnataka )
6) Anand Institute of Management Science (A.I.M.S.), Anand( Gujarat )
7) Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore( Karnataka )
8) Asan Memorial Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Jaladampet( Tamil Nadu ) etc.
6th December 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a hotel management graduate (unfortunately).
dont play with career and your parents money.
you will loose both your money as well as your family.
following are the positions that you will be offered after the graduation
FOOD & BEVERAGE - waiter some hotel give the name as steward , guest service valet etc but the baseline is you are a waiter.
and we indians get a@@##$ clientle like gujratis . they will treat you like thier servants.

Food production- a cook
where you will have to stay scared and cut stupid vegetables and work with the bunch of gadwaliis.

housekeeping - nothing but a room attendant where u work with a bunch of uneducated chaps. you clean toilets and make beds etc.

frontoffice- in front office you wont have any hotel managment graduates around you it would be only bcom graduates.

so guys after doing hotel management you will have to work with some uneducated and with some educated with different academic background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?