15th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?

Is there any Indian Institute of Technology from all which is offering MTECH in automobile engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  2. What is the minimum salary of automobile engineers?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. How to join in automobile engineering in M.Tech in IIT Delhi
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  10. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in Automobiles?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Courses after automobile engineering? Colleges providing post graduation courses in automobile engineering?
  15. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  17. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
9th November 2011, 01:34 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?

dear friend,

yes, i think that IIT Delhi offering this course .
and IIT Kanpur also offering but i am not 100% sure .
so once time check it out ok
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 01:36 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

yes, i think that IIT Delhi offering this course .
and IIT Kanpur also offering but i am not 100% sure .
so once time check it out ok
best of luck.
26th December 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile engineering?

I have completed B.Tech in Automobile Engineering with 63% aggregate from Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun Uttarakhand in 2013.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?