15th September 2011, 07:50 PM
kkhushbu2008

Jobs available for me in private sector banks after passing MCA with 64%?

Hi I have passed MCA on 2nd august with 64 % marks.... what are jobs for me in private sector banks and how can i apply for that?? please reply me.

15th December 2011, 07:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available for me in private sector banks after passing MCA with 64%?

In todays market even the top private banks conduct entrance test for jobs both for freshers and experienced candidates. As a MCA you will get preference over many candidates but you have to sit for the entrance exam followed by few round of interviews. If you clear each round successfully then you will get a job with the bank. There are several departments within the bank, like the sales department, operation department, administration department, learning and development etc. As a MCA you can opt for either the operation or administration department as per your choice.
15th December 2011, 11:29 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Jobs available for me in private sector banks after passing MCA with 64%?

Dear friend,
There are lot of private banks you can appear

1.HDFC BANK

2.GRAMEEN BANK

3.DENA BANK

4.MALLABHUM BANK

5.YES BANK

6.AXIS BANK

7.ICICI BANK

8.PNB

You can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CLERK.pdf(331.5 KB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf BANK_PO_Mock_TEST.pdf(205.4 KB, 164 views)
16th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have 1st class marks in all my career except 10th class(48%). Now I am in final year of MCA. What I should do get the job because the minimum cutoff for entrance exam in company recruitment is 60%?
22nd March 2014, 01:22 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of MCA course, you will be having plenty of job opportunities in IT sector.

You can earn good salaries and onsite opportunities as well in IT sector.

But I appreciate your interest in looking for Bank Job Opportunities even though you have completed your MCA course.

Some of the popular private sector banks in India are
ICICI
HDFC
AXIS Bank

Every year these banks will come up with the notifications for the recruitment of PO positions and for other positions as well.

The eligibility criteria will be different for each of these banks.

However the minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to apply for PO jobs is by completion of Graduation.

The selection process must involve
Written Exam
Interview

Some banks like ICICI will also conduct Group Discussion as a part of selection procedure.

One thing I would like to say for you is that job security will not be there in private banks.

Moreover the work culture will not be good. There are work pressures and targets as well.

Have good preparation for the selection procedure and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
13th August 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Qualification of passing year?and any experience are required in any private bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?