16th September 2011, 02:08 AM
ashi m

How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?

hello Sir,
I have completed my B.E in information science from batch. I would like to continue my higher studies through postal correspondence. Does it require any job experience?? Can u kindly give me all the details for the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  4. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  5. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak?
  7. How to pursue M.E correspondence course in Environmental Engineering
  8. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  9. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  10. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses? -- [New]
  11. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  14. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  15. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  16. How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya
  17. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com correspondence course?
10th November 2018, 02:24 AM
give_help

Default Re: How to pursue MS through postal correspondence? Details about the correspondence course and the eligibility criteria to take up the exam?

For higher studies in information science job experience in not required.You need to complete your graduation in that field.
List of some universities that provides post graduation degree(ME/ M.Sc) in the field of information technology through distance education/ correspondence education is given below:
1. Acharya Nagarjuna University provides M.Sc in IT and M.Sc computer science (www anucde.info ).

2.M.Sc in IT from Sikkim Manipal University.

3.Kurukshetra University(Directorate of Distance Education) provides M.Sc in computer science and software. It also provide MCA. (www kuk.ac.in)

4.Alagappa University provides M.Sc in IT and also MCA. (alagappauniversity.ac.in)

5.Uttaranchal Open University provides M.Sc in IT.

6.IGNOU provides MCA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?