16th September 2011, 01:49 PM
dazzlingnaturals

Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?

Hi,
I am doing my IBDP , would like to know the locations, contact details, courses offered at foreign universities that have set up in India in partnership with Indian Universities.
Looking for best foreign universities in India for Biotech, Biomed, Biochem , Law, Management , Finance .

Related Questions:
  1. Contact details and locations of foreign universities in India? Can I do Masters in law after UG course in Liberal Arts?
  2. Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?
  3. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  4. Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?
  5. Admission process for top 10 colleges of Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Universities offering B.Ed distance course in Bengali for M.A Ancient History subject? Contact details of the universities?
  7. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  8. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  9. Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?
  10. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  11. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Procedure to apply for the course?
  12. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc? -- [New]
  13. Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?
  14. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  15. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  16. Top 10 Civil Engineering colleges in Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  18. Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?
29th November 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?

University having department of Special Education or Special Education Courses
10th May 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the management courses offered in US Universities
16th September 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,i complete my diploma in mech. branch,, can i join lateral entry in b. tech ,, in foreign universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?