28th August 2010, 04:05 PM
abhadayalabha

From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?

sir i want to do phd ,but i got 53% in english M.A and mphil IN ENGLISH from vinayaka.tell me from where i can do phd in english, name of valid unversity either pvt or govt.thank you

22nd February 2012, 02:54 AM
sudipjha

Default Re: From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?

If you intend to opt for a career in University/College teaching after doing Ph.D, then I would like to inform you that, as per the existing guidelines of UGC, one must have 55% marks at the Master's level.
Generally, good Universities in India insist on 55% marks at Master's level for admission to their Ph. D. programmes.
20th March 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?

hello all, could you please tell me that I am pursuing M.A. English from Jamia Milia Islamia by distance mode.
I secured 301/600 in first year. Can you please tell me how much aggregate do i need to do P.hd? Is there any requirement to do M.Phil if I qualify NET exam?
Pls advice?
7th April 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i have 51% marks in M.A(eng) in2001. i have 11yrs experience of teaching & i want to do PhD as per ugc norms. plz guide me.
25th April 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have passed meg from ignou with 53% in 2005. Can I sit for some of the papers again to better my marks?
B.Majumdar.Asansol
14th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 51% marks in M.A (eng) in 2007. I want to do phd as per ugc recognised universities.please guide me.
Bibha kumari
5th June 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Could u suggest me How much percentage is must for the net exam and also in othe field
7th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 49.25% marks in English and i belong to SC . Please tell me that i can do M.Phil.
14th September 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

i have 52%marks in M A english.i want to do Ph.D.Which university?pls guide.
30th September 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

hello.............I want to do ph.d or m.phil in english.But problem is that i cud obtain 54.4% marks in m.a.so pls infrm me about such any university in india.............can i appear in net or not..........
9th December 2012, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

i have got 53. 9% marks in pg of maths. can i do m.phil or not? plz tell me about this............
21st June 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 53% in M.A. English. I want to do Ph.D . please Guide me.
1st April 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done LlM from Annamalai University securing 52% marks. How do I get admission in M Phil?
5th November 2020, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 51 percentage in mphil can I do PhD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?